+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Hounding of Meghan Markel by British tabloid press is racist apparently

Re: Hounding of Meghan Markel by British tabloid press is racist apparently

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Oops my mistake. Turns out there isn't a shred of evidence that she divorced her first husband by text. That'll teach me for reposting fake news like this from dubious and ill-informed sources.
    I must have got her mixed up with another B-list actress. What she did do was dump her husband out of the blue and then sent the engagement and wedding rings back to him by post. Very classy. Apologies for the little error in the details, I am clearly not as obsessed with the woman as you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Apologies for the little error in the details, I am clearly not as obsessed with the woman as you are.
    And yet you know and have an opinion on how she dumped her husband and gave him the rings back. I for example, had no idea about any of that. And now that I do I consider it none of my business because I have no idea about their relationship. Hell he could have been an asshole to her as far as we know

I must have got her mixed up with another B-list actress. What she did do was dump her husband out of the blue and then sent the engagement and wedding rings back to him by post. Very classy. Apologies for the little error in the details, I am clearly not as obsessed with the woman as you are.
    Why are you so obsessed with her? And why are you so angry about someone who isn’t even in your life at all? This isn’t healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    And yet you know and have an opinion on how she dumped her husband and gave him the rings back. I for example, had no idea about any of that. And now that I do I consider it none of my business because I have no idea about their relationship. Hell he could have been an asshole to her as far as we know
    THIS MAN IS NOT PARTICIPATING IN THE DAILY HATE

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    There is a new invention called Google, you should try it!

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Why are you so obsessed with her? And why are you so angry about someone who isn’t even in your life at all? This isn’t healthy.
    Where would you be without any drama in your life, hey?

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    For the umpteenth time - what is the title of this thread? Of course I was referring specifically to Meghan Markel!!!!!!!!! The "people" I am referring to was clearly the lady who was obviously getting quite angry when she spoke and was adamant that the abuse of Meghan Markel was racial. The actor guy disagreed with her so she then played the "but you are a priviliged white middle class bloke" card - might that not be considered a racist comment too?
    Do you understand what racism is?

Where would you be without any drama in your life, hey?
    This isn’t drama though it’s gossiping about a celeb that piers Morgan has told you not to like. I think if I found myself having such a strong opinion (especially a negative one) about someone I didn’t know and had zero actual affect on my life I’d start to worry.

There is a new invention called Google, you should try it!
    I use it all the time to Google things I care about! Just like you!

This isn’t drama though it’s gossiping about a celeb that piers Morgan has told you not to like. I think if I found myself having such a strong opinion (especially a negative one) about someone I didn’t know and had zero actual affect on my life I’d start to worry.
    I don't need anybody to tell me anything, especially if they are part of the media.

International

Pot, kettle black????

Her “father” is despicable. What a piece of shit.

With family like that, who needs enemies?

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Her behaviour is toxic. Throwing other PoCs under the bus to appease the right wing and further her own career.

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/the-powe...K68zwat_2J0tgs
    Horrible woman

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Pot, kettle black????
    Like who?

I'm waiting for someone to accuse her father of being a racist

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm waiting for someone to accuse her father of being a racist
    I'm waiting for someone to come up with a definition of a naturally born UK person that excludes her son......oh hang on a minute

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Horrible woman
    I do agree .

I wonder how history will judge her tenancy as the Home Secretary , and that of the lost chance of having Diane Abbott in the very same role ?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I'm waiting for someone to come up with a definition of a (naturally born) UK person that excludes her son......oh hang on a minute
    Good film that