Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reading Away FA Cup

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Reading Away FA Cup

Okay thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Fab. Think I'll be on the blower Monday morning.
    F1 shuttle bus from outside the train station or Mereoak park and ride by the M4 if coming by car. The latter is best for a quick getaway.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    What's the parking like near the stadium?
    Mereoak park and ride is your best bet and cheaper than parking near the stadium. Easy access from/to the M4.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Mereoak park and ride is your best bet and cheaper than parking near the stadium. Easy access from/to the M4.

Yep. It takes the stress out of having to drive in match day traffic. It’s very easy to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Granted it's short notice, the prices are really good for this game, and we've taken the full 15% allocation, hopefully we can take a big following.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...s-cardiff-city
    Fair play.

I can’t go but my boys are thinking about it at those prices.

Well done 👍

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...s-cardiff-city[/QUOTE]

What is the best way to get tickets for non members? I want to come to the match but live in the Midlands and dont have membership

What is the best way to get tickets for non members? I want to come to the match but live in the Midlands and dont have membership[/QUOTE]

One of the bus operators may be able to sort you out

What is the best way to get tickets for non members? I want to come to the match but live in the Midlands and dont have membership[/QUOTE]

I got mine off the Reading website and it’s print at home. Only bummer is sat with home fans so will have to keep quiet. No restriction on numbers either and cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    I got mine off the Reading website and it’s print at home. Only bummer is sat with home fans so will have to keep quiet. No restriction on numbers either and cheaper.
    The ticket prices are the same for home or away fans, whether you get them from Reading or Cardiff !

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    The ticket prices are the same for home or away fans, whether you get them from Reading or Cardiff !
    What has this got to do with what he said? He bought one in the home end because he doesn't have membership.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    What has this got to do with what he said? He bought one in the home end because he doesn't have membership.
    If you actually read his post you would see that he also said that he had got them cheaper from Reading than he would have done off Cardiff !! The ticket prices are exactly the same whoever you get them from.

Anyone know how this one is selling?

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Anyone know how this one is selling?
    Only about 100 tickets showing on the website as still available - if correct, means about 3400 sold.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Only about 100 tickets showing on the website as still available - if correct, means about 3400 sold.
    Just over 2,000 sold last night according to Vince Alm. And he knows.