+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FNT- Colours

FNT- Colours

This is probably my current favourite tune, and also my favourite live version of it on the tube, considering Eddie's age just WOW!!

Never a big big fan of rush but with YouTube on auto play whilst I've been doing some shit, their album Hemispheres
    ended up in the play list, a great listen.

Re: FNT- Colours

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    This is probably my current favourite tune, and also my favourite live version of it on the tube, considering Eddie's age just WOW!!

Never a big big fan of rush but with YouTube on auto play whilst I've been doing some shit, their album Forestieri
    ended up in the play list, a great listen.

Pearl jam are a fine band , part of that fantastic Seattle scene including the mighty soundgarden

Favourite song by pearl jam , jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Pearl jam are a fine band , part of that fantastic Seattle scene including the mighty soundgarden

Favourite song by pearl jam , jeremy
    Peral jams pink pop concert on you tube got me listening to them with Jeremy being the song, but this song just made me sit up and listen, the lyrics are dark but brilliant.

Peral jams pink pop concert on you tube got me listening to them with Jeremy being the song, but this song just made me sit up and listen, the lyrics are dark but brilliant.
    All of the Seattle bands have battled substance abuse problems and mental health issues

It goes with the territory of great music

Alice in chains nutshell is very dark

Temple of the dog were a band formed of the seattle mob to pay tribute to Andrew wood , a well known singer on the seattle rock scene who overdosed on heroin

The song by them called reach down contains great guitar by the pearlman jam boys

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    All of the Seattle bands have battled substance abuse problems and mental health issues

It goes with the territory of great music

Alice in chains nutshell is very dark

Temple of the dog were a band formed of the seattle mob to pay tribute to Andrew wood , a well known singer on the seattle rock scene who overdosed on heroin

The song by them called reach down contains great guitar by the pearlman jam boys
    Chris Cornell, IMO his version of Zeppelin's Thank You is better than Zeppelin

Chris Cornell, IMO his version of Zeppelin's Thank You is better than Zeppelin
    I cant disagree with that

A great song made greater

blue dreamer eyes -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaqjc4D7lIM

Notice the british music press are doing another hatchet job on the guvnor and a record store in Scotland copying spillers records like last year refusing to stock his new album which is out soon obviously a cheap publicity stunt . when will they ever learn ?