+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: If you were allowed to bring in only one player in January

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: If you were allowed to bring in only one player in January

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'm having reservations. I haven't seen any real progress or improvement. We don't have the most creative of players, but they're not appalling. I'm sure that with some coaching on structure and individual responsibilities this squad of players could look better and become more productive. This notion that Harris is treading water due to Warnocks transfer dealings and tactics is a bit lazy in my opinion. We don't have to have a complete change, no revolution is being asked for, just some baby steps in the right direction, I've not seen that. He's been brought in to improve our play and improve some of the players he's inherited. If he doesn't have a chance to do that because of other factors then why is he here-what is his job?
    Yes! i kind of agree but when you see players having difficulty trapping, passing and shooting then you have to wonder.
    And why do they always have to start a game in such a shambles? is it that the Harris plan isn't working so he reverts back to just go out there and do your best .

Re: If you were allowed to bring in only one player in January

Josh Brownhill, think he’s going/gone to Burnley though.
    Would love him for us