Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: The battle of stalingrad , nightmare

  1. #1

    The battle of stalingrad , nightmare

    So many books out there on the subject , what a horrific death so many of those young men , especially on the German side , suffered

  2. #2

    Re: The battle of stalingrad , nightmare

    When you think that at least 95% of the human race are peaceful people, it really does show through out history, how the fate of many has been guided by the hands of few.

  3. #3

    Re: The battle of stalingrad , nightmare

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    When you think that at least 95% of the human race are peaceful people, it really does show through out history, how the fate of many has been guided by the hands of few.
    Hitler and stalin , two psychopathic paranoid nutters leading cannon fodder to certain death

    They werexeating each other to survive ff sake , horrific

  4. #4

    Re: The battle of stalingrad , nightmare

    Trump could go down in History as someone also responsible for the death of millions.

  5. #5

    Re: The battle of stalingrad , nightmare

    Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Trump could go down in History as someone also responsible for the death of millions.
    Oh yes hes off his head

  6. #6
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    6,401

    Re: The battle of stalingrad , nightmare

    Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Trump could go down in History as someone also responsible for the death of millions.
    Which millions might they be?

  7. #7

    Re: The battle of stalingrad , nightmare

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Which millions might they be?
    Well hes certainly stirring a wasps nest in the middle east

    American foreign policy has always been a bit dodgy but his open courting of the currently right wing Israel isn't helping

  8. #8

    Re: The battle of stalingrad , nightmare

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Which millions might they be?
    Any humans.

  9. #9
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    6,401

    Re: The battle of stalingrad , nightmare

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well hes certainly stirring a wasps nest in the middle east

    American foreign policy has always been a bit dodgy but his open courting of the currently right wing Israel isn't helping
    Well the USA has always supported Israel so I don't think you can lay all of that on him, and he may be stirring the nest but he didn't make it and he won't, (and I think has no intention of) killing it. But he may be using it for his own internal electoral purposes.

  10. #10

    Re: The battle of stalingrad , nightmare

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Well the USA has always supported Israel so I don't think you can lay all of that on him, and he may be stirring the nest but he didn't make it and he won't, (and I think has no intention of) killing it. But he may be using it for his own internal electoral purposes.
    Hes an idiot and hes playing with fire xsnaggle

  11. #11

    Re: The battle of stalingrad , nightmare

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    So many books out there on the subject , what a horrific death so many of those young men , especially on the German side , suffered
    Back in the day when performers actually wrote their own songs.

    https://youtu.be/28DQWm5oRGs

    StT.
    <><

  12. #12

    Re: The battle of stalingrad , nightmare

    Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Trump could go down in History as someone also responsible for the death of millions.
    Along with diesel cars

  13. #13

    Re: The battle of stalingrad , nightmare

    Even amongst those German soldiers who survived Stalingrad, and who were taken captive, less than 1 in 100 ever returned home.

    Thereís a history lesson waiting to be told about the use by Stalin of German and Japanese POWs apparently to build collective farms and roads etc through Kazakhstan and other Soviet satellite states. Not one of them ever went home

  14. #14

    Re: The battle of stalingrad , nightmare

    Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Even amongst those German soldiers who survived Stalingrad, and who were taken captive, less than 1 in 100 ever returned home.

    Thereís a history lesson waiting to be told about the use by Stalin of German and Japanese POWs apparently to build collective farms and roads etc through Kazakhstan and other Soviet satellite states. Not one of them ever went home
    Its horrific isn't it

    Stalin's present to the red army for defeating hitler was to allow them to rape and murder their way back through former German held territory , evil man

  15. #15

    Re: The battle of stalingrad , nightmare

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    So many books out there on the subject , what a horrific death so many of those young men , especially on the German side , suffered
    Didn’t Russia lose 20 million fighting the Germans on that front? Germany 2 million. Incredible waste of life. I’m just reading Stalingrad now

  16. #16

    Re: The battle of stalingrad , nightmare

    Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Didnít Russia lose 20 million fighting the Germans on that front? Germany 2 million. Incredible waste of life. Iím just reading Stalingrad now
    Many frozen to death , others turning on comrades to eat them as food had run out

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •