+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: El Plastico

El Plastico

Scousers v Mancs today and I can see nothing more than a big Liverpool win.
    This being the case, the Premiership could well be over in early February with Man City and Leicester dropping points this weekend.

Well worth staying away from the pubs this afternoon. No doubt it will be a sea of red, all with Cardiff accents.

Can't see it but hoping ManU ruffle a few feathers.

It might be worth staying clear of the tv as that too will be full of gloating Scousers.
    Saying that, it might be worth watching though as it could kick off in the pundit area, Roy Keane's on the panel!

Re: El Plastico

Wankers all of them , loads in south wales , we were at home at ninian park a few years back , went for a pre match drink in the corp , it was showing a united game , bunch of wankers with cardiff accents were watching the game in united shirts as we left to watch city , ****ing hate twats like that

could you imagine our lot against these this season

Decent start for Newport

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Wankers all of them , loads in south wales , we were at home at ninian park a few years back , went for a pre match drink in the corp , it was showing a united game , bunch of wankers with cardiff accents were watching the game in united shirts as we left to watch city , ****ing hate twats like that
    A mate of mine is at the game with his brother today. Got hospitality. Looks good. He supports Liverpool, his brother supports Utd. Both were born and brought up in Sussex. There has been plenty of chat between him and the others in our group who support liverpool (Born on the south coast, Oxfordshire and one from London; now resident in Brazil, Las Vegas and London respectively).

I've been to a few big prem games recently. It's a global event really. There are scores of people in high vis jackets outside anfield, giving out info on where to go, where your ticket is for, how to get home etc. Why? because it's a tourist event now, not just a game for locals. People come to these games from all over the world, it's a different thing to most football matches. It's neither good nor bad, its just different.

I'd like to say that they don't really get it and they are missing out on what football is all about, and I do still believe that. But less so than I did. What makes CCFC "Cardiff" any more?

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    A mate of mine is at the game with his brother today. Got hospitality. Looks good. He supports Liverpool, his brother supports Utd. Both were born and brought up in Sussex. There has been plenty of chat between him and the others in our group who support liverpool (Born on the south coast, Oxfordshire and one from London; now resident in Brazil, Las Vegas and London respectively).

I've been to a few big prem games recently. It's a global event really. There are scores of people in high vis jackets outside anfield, giving out info on where to go, where your ticket is for, how to get home etc. Why? because it's a tourist event now, not just a game for locals. People come to these games from all over the world, it's a different thing to most football matches. It's neither good nor bad, its just different.

I'd like to say that they don't really get it and they are missing out on what football is all about, and I do still believe that. But less so than I did. What makes CCFC "Cardiff" any more?
    I beg to differ , even in the eighties south wales , Sussex even fecking london was infested with these sad glory seekers

You from Sussex mate ? Support Brighton

You from oxford mate ? Support oxford

You from south wales ? Well support swansea cardiff or newport then

Plastic sad cases

It's even worse since the premiership has taken over , cant bear to be in the company of someone from south wales who supports liverpool , united etc , it's like having a pint with a tory

Ref must be a beatles fan

Harry Maguire is ****ing shit. Is there anyone that cares to convince me otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Harry Maguire is ****ing shit. Is there anyone that cares to convince me otherwise?
    reminds me of morrison

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    reminds me of morrison
    Hundred grand a week and captain of Man Utd. The mind boggles.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Hundred grand a week and captain of Man Utd. The mind boggles.
    i mean tony morrison the chap that works at my local chip shop

Deleting comments now are we

Quite lively in the studio

One where I'd like both to lose.

Marginally prefer a Liverpool win due to knowing a few more plastic yoonited types.

Have that front three got a bet on 1-0? Spaffed about 7 good chances and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    One where I'd like both to lose.

Marginally prefer a Liverpool win due to knowing a few more plastic yoonited types.
    i dont give a shite either
    on the other hand there's a welsh lad playing for the opposition

Liverpool to pay for all these missed chances with a late man yoo =liser

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Liverpool to pay for all these missed chances with a late man yoo =liser
    And another. Mane is uniteds best defender.

Mane doing a hoilett today

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Deleting comments now are we
    You keep falling for his spiel. Most around here have been in situ long enough to realise his contributions are the product of his alter ego. He giggles like a schoolboy when he posts a City till I die message and finds it hilarious when someone's daft enough to believe it as he's got Liverpool on the brain. I'm prepared to bet he's watching that game right now on Sky Sports while dressed in his LFC onesie.

It's the same story with everything else he submits. Here he's a Labour supporter who has a social conscience. In real life he quotes the Daily Mail with the unshakeable authority of an evangelical Christian citing Bible passages. "Sludge," I tell him, "it's not true that all council house tenants are workshy scruffy kents, some are okay," but he won't have it.

Another fib he promotes is his remarkable academic background. Depending on who he's regaling, and how gullible he believes them to be, he has a master's degree in each of a wide range of subjects and even a Ph.D or two on occasions when the truth is he'd struggle to write a coherent note for the milkman, FFS!

Fair play what a job Klopp had done. Most players seem to have improved since he has been involved or brought them in.

Individually I think Man City and others in Europe have better players but as a team they are fantastic.

I like to see Klopp getting plaudits as I don't think there's a better manager out there but it's a shame it's for Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You keep falling for his spiel. Most around here have been in situ long enough to realise his contributions are the product of his alter ego. He giggles like a schoolboy when he posts a City till I die message and finds it hilarious when someone's daft enough to believe it as he's got Liverpool on the brain. I'm prepared to bet he's watching that game right now on Sky Sports while dressed in his LFC onesie.

It's the same story with everything else he submits. Here he's a Labour supporter who has a social conscience. In real life he quotes the Daily Mail with the unshakeable authority of an evangelical Christian citing Bible passages. "Sludge," I tell him, "it's not true that all council house tenants are workshy scruffy kents, some are okay," but he won't have it.

Another fib he promotes is his remarkable academic background. Depending on who he's regaling, and how gullible he believes them to be, he has a master's degree in each of a wide range of subjects and even a Ph.D or two on occasions when the truth is he'd struggle to write a coherent note for the milkman, FFS!
    He ain't that smart.

Favourite thing is when they refer to themselves as Scousers and mancs.

How they claim to hate the other team..when they are both pretty much the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Fair play what a job Klopp had done. Most players seem to have improved since he has been involved or brought them in.

Individually I think Man City and others in Europe have better players but as a team they are fantastic.

I like to see Klopp getting plaudits as I don't think there's a better manager out there but it's a shame it's for Liverpool.
    Have to agree.
    Hurts to say this but I think Klopp is the best around atm.
    Worst bit is that Liverpool seem to be among the best teams in the world too and I doubt he could be tempted away by anyone.
    I see Liverpool dominating for a while once they win their first EPL title

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post

The fanbase. The vast majority of our fans come from Cardiff and the surrounding areas, the same can't said of Liverpool, Manchester United etc