Re: El Plastico

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Oh, come on!
    Nothing's THAT bad!
    I apologise , that was too far

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Post as much as you want , I think I have found a new friend

In the words of alan partridge , let's make love! , right now !
    Give all the bravado you want, you've got a lovely audience for it, even the Canadian grandpa who dislikes me but I forgot exists is right behind you.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Give all the bravado you want, you've got a lovely audience for it, even the Canadian grandpa who dislikes me but I forgot exists is right behind you.
    No bravado just love

You have had posts deleted because of personal insults yet you continue

I can only assume that you must be attracted to me and are afraid of revealing your true sexual identity

So get in touch and let's make beautiful love xx

I apologise , that was too far
    This started in response to my post about my plastic scouse mates. One of them was actually a Tory candidate for his council elections. The electorate told him to **** right off. Not sure if that helps. I think you would get on well with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    This started in response to my post about my plastic scouse mates. One of them was actually a Tory candidate for his council elections. The electorate told him to **** right off. Not sure if that helps. I think you would get on well with him.
    A plastic scouser and a tory ?

I think it's safe to say we would sleep in different beds nick

Been warned? How so ��

Internet hardman doesn't just pretend he'd swear at plastics he also threates board users not to post in the same threads as him. Fascinating.

I doubt you leave your basement flat mate.
    Internet hardman

He does a lot of worrying internet based things but acting like a tough guy isn't one of them. Stop flirting with him

Been warned? How so 😂

Internet hardman doesn't just pretend he'd swear at plastics he also threates board users not to post in the same threads as him. Fascinating.

I doubt you leave your basement flat mate.
    Give it a rest Dembeth. I doubt you leave the box room in your mothers house, even though you’d have us believe you were some kind of big noise down this “local” of yours. The local which has had more anecdotes told about it than the Rovers Return. Pack it in, Walter Mitty.

No bravado just love

You have had posts deleted because of personal insults yet you continue

I can only assume that you must be attracted to me and are afraid of revealing your true sexual identity

So get in touch and let's make beautiful love xx
    I don't recall the post being that bad tbh.

I continue because I believe you're the type to call people twats in here and walk into a pub and slouch into a corner and say boo when surrounded by said people.

I think it needs to be pointed out, your whole internet persona is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Internet hardman

He does a lot of worrying internet based things but acting like a tough guy isn't one of them. Stop flirting with him
    You jealous?

Why do people get involved 😂

I'd better stop, Henry Hill has posted, no doubt a reply to me in some form, even though he knows I've got him on ignore and can't read what he's saying.

He must be jealous.

JR you need to retire that multi, lad.

Dislike you??? I don’t know you, so you’re incorrect on that one.

I have an opinion of you that is generated by what you post on here...let’s face it there’s enough evidence... and ultimately what that boils down to is that you’re not the sharpest tool in the box.... My guess is that I’m not alone in that determination

I see your name and normally flip past your posts (obviously I do that a lot 🙄) until I see that someone has engaged you and then I get a laugh out of the thread.

Not grandparents yet either but hopefully we are some day (it’s likely 5+ years away but when it happens we’ll be proud)... I’ll let you know when you can officially use the grandpa term... ok?

dembe has never been the same since nugent returned and then left without even a goodbye a couple of days later.

I'd better stop, Henry Hill has posted, no doubt a reply to me in some form, even though he knows I've got him on ignore and can't read what he's saying.

He must be jealous.

JR you need to retire that multi, lad.
    Everyone who takes a pop at you or disagree with you is a “multi” these days. JR, Henry Hill, Ronnie Bird.etc etc

If that’s the case everyone on here must be a multi because you are hardly mr popular on here.

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe you are the problem?

As it goes Henry has got a point. You and your local. Like Uncle Albert and his war stories. “Down my local...during the war..zzzzzz”

Probably wasting my time as I’m also on ignore, but we all know your ego wouldn’t really allow you to ignore the message and youll be dying to reply but you can’t because you have to keep pretending your not arsed what people think of you.

What a lad.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post

I have an opinion of you that is generated by what you post on here...let’s face it there’s enough evidence... and ultimately what that boils down to is that you’re not the sharpest tool in the box.... My guess is that I’m not alone in that determination

I see your name and normally flip past your posts (obviously I do that a lot 🙄) until I see that someone has engaged you and then I get a laugh out of the thread.

Not grandparents yet either but hopefully we are some day (it’s likely 5+ years away but when it happens we’ll be proud)... I’ll let you know when you can officially use the grandpa term... ok?
    Has he accused you of being me yet?

You jealous?

Why do people get involved 😂
    It's an internet messageboard, it'd be a bit boring if we all just logged in and ignored each other

I don't recall the post being that bad tbh.

I continue because I believe you're the type to call people twats in here and walk into a pub and slouch into a corner and say boo when surrounded by said people.

I think it needs to be pointed out, your whole internet persona is a joke.
    I am devastated , I thought you loved me

We could have adopted kids , bought a house , the lot

Now my dream is shattered

I am lost , lifeless and without hope

It's been emotional but I feel it's time that we draw our musings to an end

Enchante xx

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Has he accused you of being me yet?
    No, but he probably believes I live in Canada so didn’t think to make that multi connection. The Canada thing is just to throw him off the scent 😜

StraightOuttaCanada

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Barry Bastad View Post
    StraightOuttaCanada
    St.Davids Hospital 👍

You jump on anyone interacting with me because I get to you, grandpa.

No, but he probably believes I live in Canada so didn’t think to make that multi connection. The Canada thing is just to throw him off the scent 😜
    I've told you before I don't reckon you're from Canada and you got in a real huff and ouff over it, doesn't really matter where you're from, you're 60+ following around anyone who has a pop at me online to hang off their coat tails and support them 😂

I am devastated , I thought you loved me

We could have adopted kids , bought a house , the lot

Now my dream is shattered

I am lost , lifeless and without hope

It's been emotional but I feel it's time that we draw our musings to an end

Enchante xx
    All the hallmarks of a proper sex pest you.

Noted to stay well clear if ever seen in public.