+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT West Brom 0 - 1 Stoke

FT West Brom 0 - 1 Stoke

Stoke 1 up.

Ajayi benched, his replacement with the mistake.

Re: Stoke West brom

Zohore stil can't stay inside or head the ball.

Re: FT West Brom 0 - 1 Stoke

Ended 1-0.
    Have to say WBrom didn't have a clue how to break down a very resilient Stoke defence. Firing high balls towards Zohore. Don't they ever learn that he cant head?
    Stoke nothing going forward but they didn't have to be.
    Championship very level this season, as usual.
    We have nothing to fear when the Baggies come down here, provided we dont conceded early goals.

Shame that west Brom didn't win and put the Willie's on leeds to naff things up again

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Ended 1-0.
    Have to say WBrom didn't have a clue how to break down a very resilient Stoke defence. Firing high balls towards Zohore. Don't they ever learn that he cant head?
    Stoke nothing going forward but they didn't have to be.
    Championship very level this season, as usual.
    We have nothing to fear when the Baggies come down here, provided we dont conceded early goals.
    Warnock never learned that he was not good in the air and that was despite us having a spell when we played to his strengths when he first came here as manager.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Warnock never learned that he was not good in the air and that was despite us having a spell when we played to his strengths when he first came here as manager.
    I do wonder about managers in general (not just another go at Warnock from me this time) you'd assume they know best with their football knowledge, over say, your average armchair fan, but sometimes I do wonder. Like, what are they seeing when they scout a player then use him in a completely different way to how he looked good (Glatzel, Reid)