Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: Meghan Markel is beautiful

  1. #1

    Meghan Markel is beautiful

    In between the ginger bloke stealing the headlines it's being forgotten what a stunning looking lady she is

  2. #2

    Re: Meghan Markel is beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    In between the ginger bloke stealing the headlines it's being forgotten what a stunning looking lady she is
    And so are you, Sludge, We all are......

  3. #3

    Re: Meghan Markel is beautiful

    Royalists truly have shown themselves to be a bunch of weird freaks the last week or so, something they've always excelled at but they are truly outdoing themselves.



    And yes, she is a sort.

  4. #4

    Re: Meghan Markel is beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuxerto View Post
    And so are you, Sludge, We all are......
    I beg to differ , I am on another level mate , sorry

  5. #5

    Re: Meghan Markel is beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Royalists truly have shown themselves to be a bunch of weird freaks the last week or so, something they've always excelled at but they are truly outdoing themselves.



    And yes, she is a sort.
    Who are these ***** who que up to watch the queen and her mob attend church every sunday ?

    Or dress in union jack suits and hang around outside Buckingham palace every time a royal baby is born ?

    They should be in broadmoor

  6. #6

    Re: Meghan Markel is beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Who are these ***** who que up to watch the queen and her mob attend church every sunday ?

    Or dress in union jack suits and hang around outside Buckingham palace every time a royal baby is born ?
    Jacks most likely.

  7. #7
    First Team Nelsonca61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melmac, Aldente Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Meghan Markel is beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    In between the ginger bloke stealing the headlines it's being forgotten what a stunning looking lady she is
    She outdoes Fergie, but she's no Lady Di and probably doesn't want to suffer the same fate as Diana.!!!!

  8. #8

    Re: Meghan Markel is beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Jacks most likely.
    They need a bloody good leathering

  9. #9

    Re: Meghan Markel is beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    She outdoes Fergie, but she's no Lady Di and probably doesn't want to suffer the same fate as Diana.!!!!
    Lady di had a huge nose , not a touch on miss markel

  10. #10
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,557

    Re: Meghan Markel is beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    In between the ginger bloke stealing the headlines it's being forgotten what a stunning looking lady she is
    She's a looker, but also hard work, and you never know what might pop through the letter box after you have tied the knot with her.

  11. #11

    Re: Meghan Markel is beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Who are these ***** who que up to watch the queen and her mob attend church every sunday ?

    Or dress in union jack suits and hang around outside Buckingham palace every time a royal baby is born ?

    They should be in broadmoor
    Not sure but the lot of them need their hard drives checked.

  12. #12
    First Team Nelsonca61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melmac, Aldente Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Meghan Markel is beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Lady di had a huge nose , not a touch on miss markel
    Having a face for radio, i have no right to comment, but i can still have imagination, either or, they both pass the criteria.

  13. #13

    Re: Meghan Markel is beautiful

    Edward's missus for me, no contest.

  14. #14

    Re: Meghan Markel is beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Jacks most likely.

  15. #15

    Re: Meghan Markel is beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Lady di had a huge nose , not a touch on miss markel
    Never understood all the fuss about Lady Di. Nice boat-race, not much of a body though. Kate Middleton is an above-average looking bird. Meghan Markle is a proper sort.

  16. #16

    Re: Meghan Markel is beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Never understood all the fuss about Lady Di. Nice boat-race, not much of a body though. Kate Middleton is an above-average looking bird. Meghan Markle is a proper sort.
    Correct

  17. #17

    Re: Meghan Markel is beautiful

    She's ok, nothing special

  18. #18

    Re: Meghan Markel is beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    She's ok, nothing special
    Agree there. She's got a funny turned up nose and legs like a stork.

  19. #19

    Re: Meghan Markel is beautiful

    Prefer Kate Middleton

  20. #20

    Re: Meghan Markel is beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    She's a looker, but also hard work, and you never know what might pop through the letter box after you have tied the knot with her.
    She def wears the proverbial trousers, got the wedding, spent a year here then realised what she’d married into and wanted out ASAP by the looks, poor Harry, it’s either me or them Harry, you choose......

  21. #21

    Re: Meghan Markel is beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Prefer Kate Middleton
    Shes too skinny and bony

  22. #22

    Re: Meghan Markel is beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    She def wears the proverbial trousers, got the wedding, spent a year here then realised what she’d married into and wanted out ASAP by the looks, poor Harry, it’s either me or them Harry, you choose......
    If I was him I would feck off with her , imagine having to dress up like a **** and attend all those silly events , feck that

  23. #23

    Re: Meghan Markel is beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Shes too skinny and bony
    But she'd smell posh and naughty.

  24. #24

    Re: Meghan Markel is beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    But she'd smell posh and naughty.
    So can a Merthyr girl with a lush bath bomb.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •