+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mehmet Dalman on "appalling" lack of action over Emiliano Sala tragedy.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Mehmet Dalman on "appalling" lack of action over Emiliano Sala tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I don't get these headlines, why do we need the chairman moaning? Pay your respects and be quiet.
    The club have tried to stop this happening again and nothing has happened. They asked the Premier League to stop using bandits like the McKays and to get proper travel. Importantly, he didn't make these statements today, they were made to a reporter a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    The club have tried to stop this happening again and nothing has happened. They asked the Premier League to stop using bandits like the McKays and to get proper travel.
    The same bandit whose two sons were on the books at Cardiff City at the time.....

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    The same bandit whose two sons were on the books at Cardiff City at the time.....
    I'm surprised this hasn't been looked into, surely Warnock didn't have carte blanche and someone at the club had to sign off these two being on the books? It's the most obvious bit of corruption you could get.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Absolutely, it was appalling but at least they've learnt some lessons. The whole thing stinks.

Re Croesy, I think it's extremely likely Warnock could do whatever the hell he wanted. He gave Bacuna a 4 and a half year deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    The club have tried to stop this happening again and nothing has happened. They asked the Premier League to stop using bandits like the McKays and to get proper travel. Importantly, he didn't make these statements today, they were made to a reporter a while ago.
    The report says the comments were made yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The report says the comments were made yesterday.
    Ah, I thought they were from the book. Still, Dalman has a point and I'd like to hope that football learns from this but Willie McKay is trying to sell French players still and there's no laws around travel.