+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Alex jones new haircut on the one show

Alex jones new haircut on the one show

Sorry to say but I am not impressed

Sure the poor lass is going to be distraught when she finds out but there's nothing I can do about that

It's a shocker and if she gets in touch I am going to have to turn her down

Life can be tough

Re: Alex jones new haircut on the one show

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Sorry to say but I am not impressed

Sure the poor lass is going to be distraught when she finds out but there's nothing I can do about that

It's a shocker and if she gets in touch I am going to have to turn her down

Life can be tough
    She's ****ing awful

Attractive enough but shes burnt her bridges with me now

Sludge, I have a bit of information, and I urge you to take this into consideration before you make your ultimate decision.

An ex-colleague of mine who's name may or may not be Jonathan Lwys Howell from rural Carmarthenshire once told me that in school, she was a year above him and was known by the little cherubs as "Llwybr Malwod Jones", on the account that she would always rub her snotty nose on the sleeves of her blazer.

I'll invoice you shortly for payment in lieu of my info.

£450K per annum according to official figures. Just another example of the way the bloated BBC doles out its £ 3.7 billion grant from the government to talentless people who in real life would just about get a job in Lidl. Time to get rid of the licence fee and make the BBC commercial. ( Apologies to Lidl employees ).

450K p/a I reckon is fair seeing as she is on national television at a peak time.
    That and the fact she is bang in the firing line for all kinds of derogatory comments from everywhere on social media.

That said, I don't think the One show is any good at all and is probably her level.

BTW the Lidl employees are excellent from my experience and it looks like they have a business model that others should take note of.

Quote Originally Posted by pomeroy View Post
    £450K per annum according to official figures. Just another example of the way the bloated BBC doles out its £ 3.7 billion grant from the government to talentless people who in real life would just about get a job in Lidl. Time to get rid of the licence fee and make the BBC commercial. ( Apologies to Lidl employees ).
    Losing the BBC would involve people (with very few exceptions, I'd guess) losing something that they really enjoy. For example, without the BBC, would anyone else broadcast full City match commentaries? I doubt it.

Is it worth £154 per annum?. Somebody said £450 k per annum is FAIR for someone on national TV on a half hour nightly programme with 50% of the time using a stand in. The BBC is a bloated organisation where hundreds of nameless apparatchiks are on £100 k per annum when more and more people are using subscription channels and streaming services let alone the grant it gives to S4C for transmitting many programmes that according to official figures NOBODY watches. The BBC should be a commercial enterprise IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by pomeroy View Post
    Is it worth £154 per annum?. Somebody said £450 k per annum is FAIR for someone on national TV on a half hour nightly programme with 50% of the time using a stand in. The BBC is a bloated organisation where hundreds of nameless apparatchiks are on £100 k per annum when more and more people are using subscription channels and streaming services let alone the grant it gives to S4C for transmitting many programmes that according to official figures NOBODY watches. The BBC should be a commercial enterprise IMO.
    Yeah, I personally easily get £3 a week's worth out of the BBC.

the license fee is worth it for Pop Master alone, listen to BBC radio 2 all day every day in work.

once you take into account the fee covers my whole family house and everyone uses Iplayer, it is very good value.