+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Players going down with cramp

Players going down with cramp

Amazing how it’s always players from the team defending a lead or a draw, and never from the team chasing the game. 🤔

Re: Players going down with cramp

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Amazing how it’s always players from the team defending a lead or a draw, and never from the team chasing the game. ��
    Is it? I've seen sides chasing leads where players have gone down with cramp.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Same

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Same
    Me 3

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Me 3
    Me 2, but they really did have cramp!

How can you chase a lead?

You need some help flower man? Looks like they are all ready to pounce on you?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    No chopper cover required yet. 😂

I stopped taking Eric the half bee serious the day he described Hudson’s wonder goal from his own half, as a miscued pass. 👍

Amazing how it’s always players from the team defending a lead or a draw, and never from the team chasing the game. ��
    Could be something in this, The team that's holding in is generally doing more chasing, more closing down and having to react more, thus working harder? Also add in a bit of time wasting-I must add that i have zero evidence to back this up.

I stopped taking Eric the half bee serious the day he described Hudson’s wonder goal from his own half, as a miscued pass. 👍
    😂

If it was Ben Turner he may have had a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Could be something in this, The team that's holding in is generally doing more chasing, more closing down and having to react more, thus working harder? Also add in a bit of time wasting-I must add that i have zero evidence to back this up.
    Time wasting frustrates me as much if not more than diving. Especially the kind WT is talking about where it’s clearly just to upset the flow of the game.

Although, I did see Luke Shaw go down with cramp on Sunday even though United were chasing an equaliser. But then he is a fat bastard who clearly doesn’t live the lifestyle of a top athlete. Makes Tomlin look like Ronaldo.

I stopped taking Eric the half bee serious the day he described Hudson’s wonder goal from his own half, as a miscued pass. ��
    Go on then. Where did I say that?

Edit: I do recall saying that. I was in Norway the night it happened and I was going by what was said by whoever I was listening to on the radio. Might have been Radio 5. I certainly made it known that I was going by what I'd heard on radio.

On here Eric. You know you did. You also know it’s too far back to recover the thread, and has probably been hurled up through cyber space to The great resting place in the sky.
    If I remember right, you weren’t even at the game, you were in a boozer in Norway. 🤔

Edit: I do recall saying that. I was in Norway the night it happened and I was going by what was said by whoever I was listening to on the radio. Might have been Radio 5. I certainly made it known that I was going by what I'd heard on radio.
    **** me. Gerald twinkle toes Davies would have been proud of that body swerve.!!

**** me. Gerald twinkle toes Davies would have been proud of that body swerve.!!
    I said that at the time. Nice to see you've got a selective memory.

More to the point, you're still a sad act more interested in feeble point scoring.

I said that at the time. Nice to see you've got a selective memory.

More to the point, you're still a sad act more interested in feeble point scoring.
    You were even arguing with posters who’d been at the game. You’re the one with selective memory.
    Just admit you made a James Hunt of yourself in that thread, and move on. 😂

Eric, you were wrong, it wasn't a mis placed pass. it was a clearance

You were even arguing with posters who’d been at the game. You’re the one with selective memory.
    Just admit you made a James Hunt of yourself in that thread, and move on. ��
    Most probably. There we are. Something that's been bugging you for 2835 days has been put to rest. Sleep easy.

Time wasting frustrates me as much if not more than diving. Especially the kind WT is talking about where it’s clearly just to upset the flow of the game.

Although, I did see Luke Shaw go down with cramp on Sunday even though United were chasing an equaliser. But then he is a fat bastard who clearly doesn’t live the lifestyle of a top athlete. Makes Tomlin look like Ronaldo.
    I didn't mind the time wasting during a large portion of the Warnock reign, not because it may have meant that we held on for the points, but because it was a break from watching the shite that he serve up.

I didn't mind the time wasting during a large portion of the Warnock reign, not because it may have meant that we held on for the points, but because it was a break from watching the shite that he serve up.

It was also the longest the ball was ever in contact with the turf.

I'm serious, i used to go for a piss and i didn't even need one! It was so frustrating watching us give the ball back constantly, my blood would boil

It was also the longest the ball was ever in contact with the turf.
    You've redeemed yourself

I'm serious, i used to go for a piss and i didn't even need one! It was so frustrating watching us give the ball back constantly, my blood would boil
    I can’t remember the last game I went to see and stayed until the end. Didn’t happen very often under Warnock or Slade.