+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Players going down with cramp

Re: Players going down with cramp

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'm serious, i used to go for a piss and i didn't even need one! It was so frustrating watching us give the ball back constantly, my blood would boil
    Am I right in thinking you'd go for a piss during normal play, see a player down with crap or having treatment, then rush up to the stand to watch?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Most probably. There we are. Something that's been bugging you for 2835 days has been put to rest. Sleep easy.
    Bugging me? Are you serious? That was one of the best laughs I’ve had on here. Lighten up Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I can’t remember the last game I went to see and stayed until the end. Didn’t happen very often under Warnock or Slade.
    I used to sit there with my boy, watching Warnock's City side and i would groan like an over fed dog, under Slade i just couldn't talk, that football took away peoples hopes and aspirations. When we won it didn't feel like a win.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Bugging me? Are you serious? That was one of the best laughs I’ve had on here. Lighten up Eric.
    I also remember putting my hand up on here after I'd seen the goal and saying I'd got it wrong.

Funny you telling me to lighten up! That's a rib tickler!

Am I right in thinking you'd go for a piss during normal play, see a player down with crap or having treatment, then rush up to the stand to watch?
    Honestly, i would go down for a pretend piss (i could have just gone for a walk) during play because i would get so frustrated at us giving the ball back constantly, it was for the best on times.

I also remember putting my hand up on here after I'd seen the goal and saying I'd got it wrong.

Funny you telling me to lighten up! That's a rib tickler!
    Selective memory again Eric. You’d seen the goal that night, and you were still arguing that he didn’t mean it..

https://youtu.be/n3IeDoUuy98

What a top class strike. Keeper off his line. Bingo!!

Some memory remembering someone’s opinion of a goal from 8 years ago fair play

Most probably. There we are. Something that's been bugging you for 2835 days has been put to rest. Sleep easy.
    😂

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Some memory remembering someone’s opinion of a goal from 8 years ago fair play
    Remember, William T definitely doesn't take this board seriously

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    😂

Don’t be a tool all your life man.
    You don’t need to be memory man to remember that.
    A. Anyone City fan who was at the game will remember that goal in a heartbeat.
    B. Eric was the only City fan breathing, who thought Hudson meant it as a pass 😂😂
    Not difficult really.
    A bit like Steve R’s Kenny Miller episode.
    Cue a daft reply from Dumb bell the warrior..

B. Eric was the only City fan breathing, who thought Hudson meant it as a pass 😂😂
    Not difficult really.
    Nothing to laugh at here, so no.

What's the harm in me laughing at another posters funny reply? Why let it get to you when I haven't even said anything?

B. Eric was the only City fan breathing, who thought Hudson meant it as a pass ����
    Not difficult really.
    You're bringing up someone's post from 8 years ago, and I'm the tool

Anyway, I know you're only trying to get some replies for a bit of company. If you're lucky maybe you'll get all four from this post (me, eric, steve and dembe) to reply. Good luck!

back to the original thread...
    going down 'injured'
    subs in added time
    taking over a minute of added time sorting the wall etc out..refs fault this one.
    ..they should add a full min for any sub...
    ..add the time for 'injury'..plus 30 secs

You're bringing up someone's post from 8 years ago, and I'm the tool

Anyway, I know you're only trying to get some replies for a bit of company. If you're lucky maybe you'll get all four from this post (me, eric, steve and dembe) to reply. Good luck!
    So talking about taking this board seriously, at a quick glance I post an average of 2.31 times per day, Croesy 3.71, you 4.32 and dumbbell a whopping 7.32!! Although in his case, they consist of either a single emoji or a concoction of sentences that a Bletchley house code breaker would struggle to crack.

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    back to the original thread...
    going down 'injured'
    subs in added time
    taking over a minute of added time sorting the wall etc out..refs fault this one.
    ..they should add a full min for any sub...
    ..add the time for 'injury'..plus 30 secs
    Agree. That’s a simple answer to a frustrating problem, but referees or the authorities seem to body swerve it.

Heisenberg

So talking about taking this board seriously, at a quick glance I post an average of 2.31 times per day, Croesy 3.71, you 4.32 and dumbbell a whopping 7.32!! Although in his case, they consist of either a single emoji or a concoction of sentences that a Bletchley house code breaker would struggle to crack.
    Did you know that today, in order to prove that he doesn't take this messageboard seriously, William Treseder will work out the average amount of posts that 3 other posters make compared to him. This will happen only once in our lifetime. Unless you're Keith Richards.

Bringing up the ratios to prove you aren't taking things seriously

Just seen my profile has had 18,000 visits compared to WT's 11,000 and Heisenberg's 6,000 #BOXOFFICE

Just seen my profile has had 18,000 visits compared to WT's 11,000 and Heisenberg's 6,000 #BOXOFFICE
    Mine has 14,219.

However, given that the only time I have visited a profile page is when ive hit the name by accident instead of the post, I'm going to assume they were all accidental

Remember when Rhys Weston went down with cramp, I think it was against Stoke City at home in the play-offs? We were defending at the time, he went down with cramp and a huge gap opened up for Stoke, from which they duly scored. Dave Jones was livid with Weston and questioned how a full-time professional could get cramp.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Mine has 14,219.

However, given that the only time I have visited a profile page is when ive hit the name by accident instead of the post, I'm going to assume they were all accidental
    No people press on your name when they can't find a suitable response to your argument and are looking to play the man and not the ball

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Remember when Rhys Weston went down with cramp, I think it was against Stoke City at home in the play-offs? We were defending at the time, he went down with cramp and a huge gap opened up for Stoke, from which they duly scored. Dave Jones was livid with Weston and questioned how a full-time professional could get cramp.
    To be fair you don't often see a situation like that, players will play through the pain if they're in the middle of defending

Stop posting, you're taking the board too seriously.