+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Players going down with cramp

Re: Players going down with cramp

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Stop posting, you're taking the board too seriously.
    You don't become box office on ccmb without putting the graft in, both quality and quantity are required. WT could do with taking a few notes from me.

I think it was Ericthehalfabee who postedthis on the 28th of Februrary 2003.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    So talking about taking this board seriously, at a quick glance I post an average of 2.31 times per day, Croesy 3.71, you 4.32 and dumbbell a whopping 7.32!! Although in his case, they consist of either a single emoji or a concoction of sentences that a Bletchley house code breaker would struggle to crack.
    Still yet to say anything to you directly to warrant a reply. But carry on mr I don't take the board serious

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Did you know that today, in order to prove that he doesn't take this messageboard seriously, William Treseder will work out the average amount of posts that 3 other posters make compared to him. This will happen only once in our lifetime. Unless you're Keith Richards.
    😂

WT not posting today so he can get his ratio down, bottler

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Mine has 14,219.

However, given that the only time I have visited a profile page is when ive hit the name by accident instead of the post, I'm going to assume they were all accidental
    You've got 4.33 posts per day, I've only got 4.32.

Get a life, loser.

Players cheat from start to finish its part of the game and i really dislike it. elbowing, shirt pulling, taking steps with the ball, that little fecking spin throw at free kicks to get 30cm gain and my pet hate picking up the ball when the opposition has won a free kick and walking away with it. It's a good job i'm not a referee.

A Man Utd player went down with cramp chasing the game against Liverpool.

Think it was Shaw?

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Players cheat from start to finish its part of the game and i really dislike it. elbowing, shirt pulling, taking steps with the ball, that little fecking spin throw at free kicks to get 30cm gain and my pet hate picking up the ball when the opposition has won a free kick and walking away with it. It's a good job i'm not a referee.
    Cynical fouls to stop a break, hardly a huge crime but it's now the norm.

Others won't agree I doubt but I also dislike the way some get away with "defending the ball out" not all cases but some are just pathetic, no intention to play the ball and block it from way too far back (I get a yard or 2 but not some cases where it's much further)

Getting your body across the ball to buy a foul, when you know exactly what you're doing and have no intention of touching the ball

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    WT not posting today so he can get his ratio down, bottler
    Aww Croesy. Nice to see your missing me.
    Sorry I’ve not been on here today. Busy working.
    You’re all such a lovely bunch. You, Lardy Dumbbell, Heisenberg, Eric etc. Keeping us all right on every topic under the sun. Keep up the good work!

Aww Croesy. Nice to see your missing me.
    Sorry I’ve not been on here today. Busy working.
    You’re all such a lovely bunch. You, Lardy Dumbbell, Heisenberg, Eric etc. Keeping us all right on every topic under the sun. Keep up the good work!
    I upset you in one thread ages ago and you can't let it go. Amazing.

You do realise you can leave the comment behind in the thread and move on, right? Just carry on like nothing happened when you next come across that person!!

Or, just take it really personally and carry on crying like you do.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I upset you in one thread ages ago and you can't let it go. Amazing.

You do realise you can leave the comment behind in the thread and move on, right? Just carry on like nothing happened when you next come across that person!!

Or, just take it really personally and carry on crying like you do.
    Chill out man. I’ve paid you all a compliment. No hard feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    ....and a player always stands one yard from.the ball when a free kick is given to the opposition..instant booking.
    ...and the sneaky kick the ball away..about 5.....10 yds..instant booking

Chill out man. I’ve paid you all a compliment. No hard feelings.
    Dopey Dembeth isnt the sharpest tool is he?. He has a masters degree in irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Dopey Dembeth isnt the sharpest tool is he?. He has a masters degree in irony.
    I’ll not have a bad word said against the famous five!
    Move over Enid Blytons mob. We now have the CCMB five.
    Croesy, Lardy, Eric, Dumbell and Heisenberg. What they collectively don’t know, isn’t worth knowing! I’d put them up against the Eggheads any day. They’d be unbeatable! Even if Jeremy Vine told them they were wrong, they’d go into tag bombardment mode till he gave up. I’m proud of them. The rest of us are lucky to have them among us. Keep it up guys 👍

I've never seen someone quite so desperate for bites...

I've never seen someone quite so desperate for bites...
    So why not just let the thread slide quietly down the board and into obscurity? You just had to reply eh Lardy? Muppet!

So why not just let the thread slide quietly down the board and into obscurity? You just had to reply eh Lardy? Muppet!
    Why would I let it slip down when I knew you "just had to reply" and you're the one continuing to look silly. So carry on

He replied after you, the thread probably was slipping into obscurity when you commented and brought it back up..

Why would I let it slip down when I knew you "just had to reply" and you're the one continuing to look silly. So carry on
    Anyway Lardy boy. Let’s put this thread out of its misery. But before we do, going back to my opening post. You or any of the other famous 5 feel free to flag it up the next time you’re watching a team chasing a game and has a player go down with cramp. I’ll wager it will be a good while.