+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: January transfers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: January transfers

Only 7 points off the playoffs with still 18 games to go aswell.
    It is a bit underwhelming that we're not giving it a crack considering the parachute payments & new manager wanting to make his mark.
    Aside from the top 2 who seem to be desperate not to go up at the moment, the teams in places 3rd to 9th really are picking up a lot wins aswell which worries me as our recent form is shite so it won't be long before they're all out of sight.
    The championship hasn't been great this year and I feel we've missed a trick giving it a go to be honest.

Re: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch View Post
    Only 7 points off the playoffs with still 18 games to go aswell.
    It is a bit underwhelming that we're not giving it a crack considering the parachute payments & new manager wanting to make his mark.
    Aside from the top 2 who seem to be desperate not to go up at the moment, the teams in places 3rd to 9th really are picking up a lot wins aswell which worries me as our recent form is shite so it won't be long before they're all out of sight.
    The championship hasn't been great this year and I feel we've missed a trick giving it a go to be honest.
    The “only” 7 points is a problem now though, just a few weeks ago it was only 3 points then 4 then 5, its creeping up as we fall further behind. I don’t get some of the messages in the thread saying I hope we don’t get promoted, that makes no sense, if we were to put a run together to get promoted it would mean some of the players will have started to perform again and then you’d be looking at them in a different light. No fan really thinks we’re not very good, I hope we don’t start doing better!

I do think the club has more or less written off this season now though and won’t be investing in new players this transfer window