+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WOL

WOL

Gosh this is really shoddy journalism....same old threads duplicated.....I have checked several times today for NH press conference....nothing!" They are full of contradictions.

Re: WOL

Yep, I was wondering what's going on. Guess thecreporter got his days wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Gosh this is really shoddy journalism....same old threads duplicated.....I have checked several times today for NH press conference....nothing!" They are full of contradictions.
    It's just started.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    It's just started.
    Nothing to see there...

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    It's gotten so bad. They push non existent headlines all day long, repeating the same non stories and they are all based on the latest web mentions of Cardiff City from News Now or from Twitter.

I'm going to unfollow as its putting me off checking social media. BBC aren't far behind with their repetitive social media posts and leading headlines that only give half a story.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    It's gotten so bad. They push non existent headlines all day long, repeating the same non stories and they are all based on the latest web mentions of Cardiff City from News Now or from Twitter.

I'm going to unfollow as its putting me off checking social media. BBC aren't far behind with their repetitive social media posts and leading headlines that only give half a story.
    They were still pushing the Joe Day to Bristol Rovers speculation this morning, despite Rovers signing a keeper on loan from Chelsea yesterday.