+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Harris.....

Re: Harris.....

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    You talking to me?

If so I haven't mentioned the transfer window. I've not mentioned that he is here to trim the deadwood but I have made comparisons with Warnock (but not Slade before my previous post).

As you were.
    "As you were" 😂

Oooh you're hard.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    "As you were" 😂

Oooh you're hard.
    Not as hard as you evidently digging somebody out for having told everybody seven thousand times when the majority of the actual subject matter has been mentioned by me once.

As you were.

Not as hard as you evidently digging somebody out for having told everybody seven thousand times when the majority of the actual subject matter has been mentioned by me once.

As you were.
    Go whinge at your missus for leaving the butter out or something you negative bore.

Go whinge at your missus for leaving the butter out or something you negative bore.
    Alright. Nice one.

You keep posting your 7 plus posts a day lad.

Get a hobby you sad act.

I hate it when my Mrs puts the butter in the fridge.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    ... or leaves the lid on the fabric conditioner when it goes out for recycling...

Don't spread the same.

Don't spread the same.
    Don't spread at all.

The fact we are 25 days into a transfer window with no additions to the squad and a few outgoing tells you what type of appointment Harris is.

He is a Warnock-Slade hybrid in that he has been brought in to trim the wage bill and get rid of the dead wood while being able to achieve reasonable result with a team well versed in the Warnock/Harris style.

I fully expect there to be a large drop off in season ticket sales as fans show the same level of ambition and effort the club have done.
    Give it a rest ffs.

It’s almost as if you want poor results and season ticket sales just so you can say you were right about Harris.

Ffs we get it. You don’t like Harris. I don’t think anyone was thrilled with his appointment but we are not going to change managers every 6 months.

You keep saying the same bloody thing dressed up differently. You must be boring yourself now surely?!?!?

Don't spread at all.
    Course it does, do the trick mun.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Give it a rest ffs.

It’s almost as if you want poor results and season ticket sales just so you can say you were right about Harris.

Ffs we get it. You don’t like Harris. I don’t think anyone was thrilled with his appointment but we are not going to change managers every 6 months.

You keep saying the same bloody thing dressed up differently. You must be boring yourself now surely?!?!?
    Sounds like the lEader from somewhere else. Wishing failure just to say i was correct

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Give it a rest ffs.

Nobody asked you to comment. I'm not sure why it winds you up so much that somebody has an opinion that differs from yours.
    You'll have to give me lessons on posting as your posts are clearly so original and refreshing every time. Not a repetitive aspect to any of them.

As I've said before I'll post what I want when I want. You'll probably resort to name calling now as you did last time.
    If I want to comment about Harris, his tactics and the fact we have brought nobody in I will do.
    He is the manager and I'll have an opinion on how he does things.
    You posting won't change that when I do but fill your boots.

Now get topping up that impressive post count with your mate Dembe.

Nobody asked you to comment. I'm not sure why it winds you up so much that somebody has an opinion that differs from yours.
    You'll have to give me lessons on posting as your posts are clearly so original and refreshing every time. Not a repetitive aspect to any of them.

As I've said before I'll post what I want when I want. You'll probably resort to name calling now as you did last time.
    If I want to comment about Harris, his tactics and the fact we have brought nobody in I will do.
    He is the manager and I'll have an opinion on how he does things.
    You posting won't change that when I do but fill your boots.

Now get topping up that impressive post count with your mate Dembe.
    I've got him on ignore. But nice attempt 😂

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Sounds like the lEader from somewhere else. Wishing failure just to say i was correct
    You couldn't be further from the mark. I'm certainly not from the other board. Been here for quite some time and it is the only CCFC board I post on.

Where have I wished failure?

Are you not concerned we have not made any signings four days from the window closing?
    The same transfer windows old JR Hartley believes Harris needs to whip this squad into shape.

If he isn't here to make signings and to trim the squad then he is doing very similar to what Slade did. Again, what can anybody disagree with there?

If he does not make signings and the club show ambition then season ticket sales will drop off a lot more than they would have. Again, this is virtually a fact. The fans in two minds will have their minds made up for them.

Believe me when I say I want the club to put people in charge that can achieve all that this club can. I want City to be successful.
    Sadly they have not in my opinion and until that changes we can expect much of the same.

I've got him on ignore. But nice attempt ��

Think I'll be going the same way. He's following me like a stray dog.

Think I'll be going the same way. He's following me like a stray dog.
    I like old JR but once he gets his lock jaw round your neck he won't let go, so it's the quiet option for me.