+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Re: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Things are much clearer across the pond where the Democrats and their media stooges are singing in unison.
    Whilst Trump is asking scientists if they can't just use the flu vaccine to sort it.

I really do believe we are witnessing the New World Order boys making their big play for taking total control.

It's a circuitous route they have embarked on to abolish notes and coins worldwide. I presumed wrongly they'd simply implode some mega banks to create a domino effect to collapse the financial system. I didn't foresee they'd bother with this virus malarkey as a precursor. Perhaps they've done so for their own amusement?

I still think the endgame is to reduce the purchasing power of all currencies to nil then retire to the safety of their underground palaces to watch the people of the world butcher one another until the globe's population is down to their Georgia Guidestones number of 500 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I really do believe we are witnessing the New World Order boys making their big play for taking total control.

It's a circuitous route they have embarked on to abolish notes and coins worldwide. I presumed wrongly they'd simply implode some mega banks to create a domino effect to collapse the financial system. I didn't foresee they'd bother with this virus malarkey as a precursor. Perhaps they've done so for their own amusement?

I still think the endgame is to reduce the purchasing power of all currencies to nil then retire to the safety of their underground palaces to watch the people of the world butcher one another until the globe's population is down to their Georgia Guidestones number of 500 million.
    That is how to do conspiracy theories. Fantastic! No ducking and diving like the other one. 100% space lizard stuff. I salute you!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    That is how to do conspiracy theories. Fantastic! No ducking and diving like the other one. 100% space lizard stuff. I salute you!

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I'm going to pick and consume some of those magic mushrooms tomorrow, it will help me better understand the issues of the world order

My venerable and esteemed colleague Wales-Bales and I are of the opinion that this virus hysteria's being pushed so extraordinary hard is for it to be used as the pretext for a planned global economic collapse.

The pitiful number of fatalities is ample evidence of how overblown it is.

Those desperate to believe the scary narrative are reduced to pointing to the number of lock-downs rather than concede they've been suckered.
    Shame on those people pushing a scary narrative I say!

It's more likely to be a bio weapon, AKA weapon of mass destruction.

Today's latest official updated numbers are: 5,564 infections, 131 dead. Those remain way ahead of the prediction for this date from my previous post in this thread. If the exponential progression continues at this rate then on the 21st of next month rather than the predicted 57 million infections and 1.1 million dead then it'll be closer to 100 million infections and 2.6 million dead. I won't post the numbers for the end of March as we'll have trouble nodding off after climbing the wooden hill. Unless something changes, as in an antidote is found, and quickly, then the world's economies will be in the crapper in short order.

Cyril, that was submitted weeks back before realising it was a hoax. I've stated it's contrived hysteria ever since.

Yesterday Wales-Bales posted in another thread a graph with many stats which included the number of times corporate media had mentioned the virus. It showed 1.1 billion times. I calculated that equalled 757 thousand occasions per every death. Even I was amazed. No doubt you, Lardy and others won't raise an eyebrow at that ratio as your blank expressions remain unaltered.

Earlier today saw the latest instalment of blaming the virus for a crumbling financial system when the Bank of England made an emergency 1/2% interest rate cut. Now with the base rate at 0.25% they are almost out of ammo to prop up house prices, reduce the purchasing power of the pound and to fleece savers.

But of course it's all theatrics as a crash and burn is their intent.

Cyril, that was submitted weeks back before realising it was a hoax. I've stated it's contrived hysteria ever since.

Yesterday Wales-Bales posted in another thread a graph with many stats which included the number of times corporate media had mentioned the virus. It showed 1.1 billion times. I calculated that equalled 757 thousand occasions per every death. Even I was amazed. No doubt you, Lardy and others won't raise an eyebrow at that ratio as your blank expressions remain unaltered.

Earlier today saw the latest instalment of blaming the virus for a crumbling financial system when the Bank of England made an emergency 1/2% interest rate cut. Now with the base rate at 0.25% they are almost out of ammo to prop up house prices, reduce the purchasing power of the pound and to fleece savers.

But of course it's all theatrics as a crash and burn is their intent.
    You are doing yourself a disservice Organ.

Based on this thread you:

first thought it an exaggerated hoax;
    then a Chinese attack on its own people as it was manufactured for this purpose;
    next a megadoom scenario with your encouragement to stockpile and panic buy complete with funnies about happy clappers in denial;
    then economic meltdown guided by hidden hands;
    tacking back to 4chan rumours of major disease risk and global catastrophe if it migrates and mutates via Brazilian Bats before back to exaggerated hoax driven by panicked media fed by covert globalists.

Not so much a blank expression as a gaze in wonderment as you zig-zag and reverse up and down the carriageway with little awareness that the hysteria you are accusing others of is there every toss and turn of your tortuous route.

Number of tests down for the fourth day running.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

then a Chinese attack on its own people as it was manufactured for this purpose;
    next a megadoom scenario with your encouragement to stockpile and panic buy complete with funnies about happy clappers in denial;
    tacking back to 4chan rumours of major disease risk and global catastrophe if it migrates and mutates via Brazilian Bats before back to exaggerated hoax driven by panicked media fed by covert globalists.

Not so much a blank expression as a gaze in wonderment as you zig-zag and reverse up and down the carriageway with little awareness that the hysteria you are accusing others of is there every toss and turn of your tortuous route.
    My core defensive advice has remained rock solid for over 12 years in anticipation of a system crash. It's the same today. If you have the means to, buy gold. There's reasons it has been the ultimate form of money since before Biblical times.

Breaking news in the past 10 mins.

WHO declares the outbreak of the new coronavirus is a pandemic - https://www.theverge.com/platform/am...ak-global-h1n1

BBC was slow off the mark.

Coronavirus confirmed as pandemic by World Health Organization - https://www.bbc.com/news/world-51839944

Britain's FTSE 100 entered a bear market on Monday. A bear market is defined as a drop in excess of 20% from the peak.

This afternoon the US' Dow Jones, which lost almost 6% of its value on the day, also fell into bear territory marking an end to an 11-year bull market, the longest in history. The Dow's drawdown is the fastest ever... faster than what precipitated the famous Wall Street Crash in 1929 that sparked a 10-year long depression which became known as The Great Depression.

Britain's FTSE 100 entered a bear market on Monday. A bear market is defined as a drop in excess of 20% from the peak.

This afternoon the US' Dow Jones, which lost almost 6% of its value on the day, also fell into bear territory marking an end to an 11-year bull market, the longest in history. The Dow's drawdown is the fastest ever... faster than what precipitated the famous Wall Street Crash in 1929 that sparked a 10-year long depression which became known as The Great Depression.
    A good time to buy shares?

Good? It's a fabulous time to buy shares! But only if you're inclined to join Cyril and Lardy on skid row.

Ah, those innocent days when Organ used to tell us that only east Asians were dying because they had a biological defect in their lungs (or something) so everyone else would be safe. Rather than because at the time the virus was fairly confined to China.

That theory got dropped quickly. Just like the rest of them.

I seem to recall predicting in this thread several weeks ago that there will come a day when the main forum would be dominated by this topic. At present there's five threads relating to it on the first page.

I'm off out for the day shortly so no new doom from me until tonight. Today already has the potential to be Black Thursday with the FTSE 100 down 5% straight out of the gate and the Dow Jones futures price pointing to a similar fall this afternoon.

I'm really on alert for tomorrow, Friday the 13th which will be accompanied by a full moon (gasps all round).

I seem to recall predicting in this thread several weeks ago that there will come a day when the main forum would be dominated by this topic. At present there's five threads relating to it on the first page.

I'm off out for the day shortly so no new doom from me until tonight. Today already has the potential to be Black Thursday with the FTSE 100 down 5% straight out of the gate and the Dow Jones futures price pointing to a similar fall this afternoon.

I'm really on alert for tomorrow, Friday the 13th which will be accompanied by a full moon (gasps all round).
    Good Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Good Lord.
    Think he has been spooked into action by reports of tinfoil shortages in the South Glamorgan area

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    A good time to buy shares?
    Not yet. Need to hold your nerve for quite a while. My pension pot is already down about £30K in just 2 weeks!

Think he has been spooked into action by reports of tinfoil shortages in the South Glamorgan area
    We can't be far away from the next stage of this choreographed economic takedown, Cyril. That'll be banking related. I'll be unsurprised should all UK High Street banks be closed until further notice from next Monday. If the hammer doesn't fall this weekend then it'll be another weekend in the very near future. Had you heeded my advice from weeks back you'd have withdrawn all your bank dough save for what's required to meet direct debits, and with it you won't be sweating bullets at the thought of puny cash withdrawal limits to head off bank runs.

We can't be far away from the next stage of this choreographed economic takedown, Cyril. That'll be banking related. I'll be unsurprised should all UK High Street banks be closed until further notice from next Monday. If the hammer doesn't fall this weekend then it'll be another weekend in the very near future. Had you heeded my advice from weeks back you'd have withdrawn all your bank dough save for what's required to meet direct debits, and with it you won't be sweating bullets at the thought of puny cash withdrawal limits to head off bank runs.
    What even ASDA Groceries will stop their deliveries for online customers with electronic accounts. How will you cope?

Chaos and carnage was witnessed on stock markets today and pretty much everywhere else. FTSE 100 down 10%, ditto Dow Jones, etc.

Remember how this all ends, boys, the purchasing power of all currencies will become nil because of a hyperinflationary collapse and total loss of faith.

What even ASDA Groceries will stop their deliveries for online customers with electronic accounts. How will you cope?
    The clever conspirators are wrecking the global economy to enrich themselves and have a larger share of what will be a much smaller cake. Clever stuff.