Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
I posted an entire news article about China's mandatory vaccination program slated to begin December 1 last year further up this page.

Global commerce will slow to a crawl in the months ahead because of the volume and breadth of what China produces, or used to. At best a deep recession is headed our way, maybe a depression. Joblessness and poverty levels will rocket.
Apologies Organ, I haven't spent years immersing myself in these crackpot theories so I don't grasp them straight away. So when you said China had passed a vaccine law about eight months ago, you meant they were 'administering bad vaccines' and released the virus to cover this (somehow). Maybe I need the dots joined up for me, or then again, maybe I really don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
I missed your query re contrived pin. That's the beauty of it, nobody's seen wielding it. It can be scapegoated as an act of God. I guess the Chinese will have to start bumping their number of deaths up soon to help justify why it continues to lock down half its population and wreck its economy.

I saw mentioned elsewhere that Israel has its first coronavirus case. It's mutated from an Asian only virus to an anti-Semitic one too.
Has it mutated? Was it ever an Asian only virus? Or was that one of your smart theories? If a virus that was almost entirely in China was only killing Chinese people, then it must be Asian only. Luckily you're quick on your feet with amendments!