+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    But isn't this the Government that were warning us off experts a while ago? What with Gluey taking the "establishment" line in this thread, things aren't half getting confusing lately!
    I had established very early on that the Steele dossier and Trump Russia collusion were a hoax, so I haven't deviated at all. I look at the merits of each case individually, and so far I am not seeing any big red flags in the US & UK government Coronavirus response. I'll let you know if I do though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I had established very early on that the Steele dossier and Trump Russia collusion were a hoax, so I haven't deviated at all. I look at the merits of each case individually, and so far I am not seeing any big red flags in the US & UK government Coronavirus response. I'll let you know if I do though.
    This is where I say whoosh isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    This is where I say whoosh isn't it?
    Not really. Organ has got the origins of the virus and how it spread covered, and I have commented on the planned response by health experts, which look pretty much textbook to me.

Not really. Organ has got the origins of the virus and how it spread covered, and I have commented on the planned response by health experts, which look pretty much textbook to me.
    The smug man with his smiling emojis in sense of humour failure shock.

So, what was the textbook?

You have not established anything of the sort.

You have asserted it with a series of circular and self-referential arguments lifted from your favourite alt-right conspiracy sites - with a little help from Fox News and the Tangerine Toupee himself.

You may have burst your own ear drums in your own echo chamber - but out in the wider world your warped agenda is crystal clear.

It is not one where the words 'truth' or 'evidence' have any place.

I do find myself agreeing with some of the stuff posted by Organ and Nelson (whilst disagreeing with much more) but they have some consistency and integrity even when I think they are wrong. Organ also has a great sense of humour. You on the other hand, Gluey..... no.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    You have not established anything of the sort.

You have asserted it with a series of circular and self-referential arguments lifted from your favourite alt-right conspiracy sites - with a little help from Fox News and the Tangerine Toupee himself.

You may have burst your own ear drums in your own echo chamber - but out in the wider world your warped agenda is crystal clear.

It is not one where the words 'truth' or 'evidence' have any place.

I do find myself agreeing with some of the stuff posted by Organ and Nelson (whilst disagreeing with much more) but they have some consistency and integrity even when I think they are wrong. Organ also has a great sense of humour. You on the other hand, Gluey..... no.
    Read the dang Mueller report mun