+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Re: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I've spent pages advancing a theory that the virus scare is a charade. Those who continue to push a worldwide pandemic line and the virus is so dangerous can't explain its tiny spread in numbers terms, the minuscule total number of deaths and how only those with certain genetics have died. "It'll mutate," they shrieked and the virus has an unusually long incubation period. Initially they said it was 9-14 days, then up to 24 days, now it's up to 40 days. The virus has been active since at least the middle of December so the longest incubation period also falls flat.

The globalists took a wrecking ball to Western manufacturing in order to build China into what it is. Did they do so purely to make the world so reliant on its output that its sudden demise would plunge the world into a depression and the resulting social chaos would provide them with the ideal cover to introduce their nefarious plans? We know what they want: more control, and the key to everything they desire is to abolish physical cash. Even in today's idiocracy of constant idle entertainment and celebrity idolatry (see the Caroline Flack thread on the main board for the latest example of that), most innately know the elimination of cash will spell their financial slavery. For those to meekly accept that transition then they'd need to be softened up by suffering unimagined privation.

Cyril, the black swan approaches. You need to prepare for it.
    Cyril wouldn't recognise a black swan even if it shat on his head

Today's coronavirus scores on the doors are [roll of drums]: 105 new Chinese fatalities. Total worldwide deaths - 1,700, total worldwide infections - 71,000. Number of Chinese citizens living under government imposed restrictions, as estimated by the New York Times, 760 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Cyril wouldn't recognise a black swan even if it shat on his head
    A black swan is an extremely rare event with severe consequences. It cannot be predicted beforehand, though many claim it should be predictable after the fact.

Fair play got me there!

Actually, Cyril, the term black swan isn't acceptable today in polite circles. It's a swan of colour.

Actually, Cyril, the term black swan isn't acceptable today in polite circles. It's a swan of colour.
    Nah, black is ok. Though I have heard that in some circles people use the term "people of colour" when they are seeking to differentiate with "naturally born UK people".

Talking about that bioweapon lab in Wuhan again..

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    A black swan is an extremely rare event with severe consequences. It cannot be predicted beforehand, though many claim it should be predictable after the fact.

Fair play got me there!
    Finally evidence that Cyril loves does us ,as a Black swan*can represent spiritual love and freedom.

Cyril shows the elements of joy in serving not only the spirits, of course, but the people around us.

God bless you Black Swan go forward with your spiritual love of the people, we hear you ,we hear you.

Another 100 or so people are reported to have died worldwide during the past 24 hours bringing the grand total to 1,800.

The official narrative of the coronavirus saga has defied simple logic for several weeks. It's been way too stupid to retain credibility. But nailing really what's going on is a trickier proposition. The coronavirus is plainly far less deadly than strains of seasonal flu are. Some 14k U.S. citizens have died so far this winter from flu - minus any hysteria, lockdowns, or the mandatory wearing of masks in public. All bar four coronavirus deaths have occurred within China's borders and way in excess of 90% of those in Wuhan province where the virus supposedly first appeared at an animal market which just happens to be a few miles away from China's only Level 4 bio lab and their equivalent of Britain's Porton Down facility.

The article here: https://www.loc.gov/law/foreign-news...ne-law-passed/ is pasted in full below. That link is a U.S. government website. It goes a long way to solving this enigma. What we don't know and probably never will is how many citizens did China force to take a vaccine or vaccines on and in the weeks proceeding December 1, 2019, were they deliberately or unwittingly injected with poison and did being vaccinated mean certain death for all of them or only those with a sufficiently weak immune system?

China: Vaccine Law Passed

(Aug. 27, 2019) On June 29, 2019, the National People’s Congress Standing Committee of the People’s Republic of China (PRC or China) adopted the PRC Law on Vaccine Administration (Vaccine Law). The official Xinhua news agency states that the Law provides for the “strictest” vaccine management with tough penalties in order to ensure the country’s vaccine safety.

Before the passage of this 100-article Law, provisions governing vaccines were contained in the PRC Drug Administration Law, PRC Law on the Prevention and Treatment of Infectious Diseases, and a few relevant administrative regulations and rules.

The new Law provides for regulatory requirements for researching, producing, distributing, and using vaccines. Such requirements, according to one legal commentator, are much more stringent than those for other drugs (art. 2). It also contains a chapter specifying penalties for violating the Vaccine Law, which are also stricter than those for violating other drug laws (ch. 10). According to the Law, if any violation of this Law constitutes a crime, a “heavier punishment” within the range of punishments provided by the Criminal Law on the relevant crimes is to be imposed (art. 79).

The Law mandates the launching of a national vaccine electronic tracking platform that integrates tracking information throughout the whole process of vaccine production, distribution, and use to ensure all vaccine products can be tracked and verified (art. 10).

According to the Law, China is to implement a state immunization program, and residents living within the territory of China are legally obligated to be vaccinated with immunization program vaccines, which are provided by the government free of charge. Local governments and parents or other guardians of children must ensure that children be vaccinated with the immunization program vaccines (art. 6).

The Law establishes a compensation system for abnormal reactions to vaccination. A recipient of an immunization program vaccine who dies or suffers significant disability or organ and tissue damage is to be paid from the vaccination funds of the provincial level government if the damage falls within the scope of abnormal reactions associated with a vaccine or cannot be prevented (art. 56).

The Law will take effect on December 1, 2019.

Powerful stuff in this video. Providing she's not a gifted crisis actor then she has likely ensured she won't continue breathing for much longer.

A handy Wikipedia link to the "alternative" theories doing the rounds that people can cross-reference with the regular red pill bulletins on here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misinf...virus_outbreak

'... perhaps you'd be kind enough to inform me who exactly is/are the creditor/s?'

25 hours later I'm still waiting patiently for a response. Hurry up. Chop chop.
    A week ago, all the talk on this coronavirus thread was about quantitative easing. Well, all the talk from Organ, anyway.

He was desperate to chat about it. He was literally counting the hours for me to reply, to the point of begging.

And when I did reply, he went quiet. All very strange / par for the course on the politics forum.

Humbug. I asked you who the world owes $250 trillion to. You took an age to come up with 'inflation'. I resisted the urge to heap ridicule upon you. I answered that question indirectly on this page, post #125. It doesn't matter how wealthy a country is, what natural resources it has and how abundant they are, all governments must find ways to wrack up a huge national debt in order to pay interest as a form of tribute to those who run the show backstage.

Humbug. I asked you who the world owes $250 trillion to. You took an age to come up with 'inflation'. I resisted the urge to heap ridicule upon you. I answered that question indirectly on this page, post #125. It doesn't matter how wealthy a country is, what natural resources it has and how abundant they are, all governments must find ways to wrack up a huge national debt in order to pay interest as a form of tribute to those who run the show backstage.
    I didn't, but ok. I know you normally see things that aren't there.

So you're still sticking to the theory that China started the virus deliberately and will print money to recover their economy?

Create money would be more accurate as very little of the physical type is printed. It's created digitally by someone sat at a computer. But to answer your question, yes they have already created tons of new currency and a great deal of that they have pumped into their stock markets which are now back to the level they were before the coronavirus outbreak as you'll see if you press 1 Month at this link: https://www.google.com/search?q=shan...hrome&ie=UTF-8

It's been done to create the illusion that all is well when it patently isn't with half their population having to operate under restrictions and their economy has ground to a halt.

I'm sticking to my theory they did release a mild virus as cover for administering bad vaccines.

Create money would be more accurate as very little of the physical type is printed. It's created digitally by someone sat at a computer. But to answer your question, yes they have already created tons of new currency and a great deal of that they have pumped into their stock markets which are now back to the level they were before the coronavirus outbreak as you'll see if you press 1 Month at this link: https://www.google.com/search?q=shan...hrome&ie=UTF-8

It's been done to create the illusion that all is well when it patently isn't with half their population having to operate under restrictions and their economy has ground to a halt.

I'm sticking to my theory they did release a mild virus as cover for administering bad vaccines.
    Administering bad vaccines? Go on...

I posted an entire news article about China's mandatory vaccination program slated to begin December 1 last year further up this page.

Global commerce will slow to a crawl in the months ahead because of the volume and breadth of what China produces, or used to. At best a deep recession is headed our way, maybe a depression. Joblessness and poverty levels will rocket.

Heisenberg

I posted an entire news article about China's mandatory vaccination program slated to begin December 1 last year further up this page.

Global commerce will slow to a crawl in the months ahead because of the volume and breadth of what China produces, or used to. At best a deep recession is headed our way, maybe a depression. Joblessness and poverty levels will rocket.
    Genuine question... have any of your Doomsday-esque predictions on here ever happened? If so, which ones? I'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Genuine question... have any of your Doomsday-esque predictions on here ever happened? If so, which ones? I'm curious.
    Organ started this thread with "overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?"

As far as I can follow, he seems to flit between with one and the other.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Organ started this thread with "overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?"

As far as I can follow, he seems to flit between with one and the other.
    Good spot

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Yes. My global collapse forecast in 2008 came up trumps. Ever since the world's economies have been propped up on stilts with ever more debt and lower interest rates (cheaper credit). I must admit I didn't think it was possible to paper over the cracks for this long. Britain and the U.S. national debt, as two examples, have more than doubled during that span and all to delay the day of reckoning. This virus, and China's economic demise, seems to be the contrived pin to implode the debt bubble.

Germany, Japan and Singapore's economies are already on the brink of recession. I've tried to warn Lardy and his uncle Cyril to prepare as best they can. But they remain sat on the settee together mouths agape with blank expressions waiting for the BBC news to tell them what to think and to believe.

The fella in the vid below is Greg Mannarino. He's a very wealthy trader and financial analyst who provides a daily update on stock markets. The video is the one he posted yesterday evening. He knows what's coming over the hill - more bubble blowing before the switch is flicked, by design, to ruin as many people as possible. It's just 14 minutes long. If you think I spout nonsense then fair enough. He says much the same about our near future, and I couldn't find a dissenting voice amongst the comments beneath it.

[QUOTE=Organ Morgan.;5050035]Yes. My global collapse forecast in 2008 came up trumps. Ever since the world's economies have been propped up on stilts with ever more debt and lower interest rates (cheaper credit). I must admit I didn't think it was possible to paper over the cracks for this long. Britain and the U.S. national debt, as two examples, have more than doubled during that span and all to delay the day of reckoning. This virus, and China's economic demise, seems to be the contrived pin to implode the debt bubble.

Germany, Japan and Singapore's economies are already on the brink of recession. I've tried to warn Lardy and his uncle Cyril to prepare as best they can. But they remain sat on the settee together mouths agape with blank expressions waiting for the BBC news to tell them what to think and to believe.

The fella in the vid below is Greg Mannarino. He's a very wealthy trader and financial analyst who provides a daily update on stock markets. The video is the one he posted yesterday evening. He knows what's coming over the hill - more bubble blowing before the switch is flicked, by design, to ruin as many people as possible. It's just 14 minutes long. If you think I spout nonsense then fair enough. He says much the same about our near future, and I couldn't find a dissenting voice amongst the comments beneath it.

Out of interest, who is holding the "contrived pin" you reference?

And fair play to Greg. He has been predicting imminent global financial collapse of stocks and cash and people should be investing and silver and gold (Bizarrely he is a commodities trader) for almost a decade now. It's almost like he's praying on the easily convinced to further his own ends!

https://www.silverdoctors.com/tag/greg-mannarino/

Playing the man instead of the ball, Cyril.

Remember not to bleat after the curtain falls on the bread and circuses show by saying no-one could have seen it coming or similar because you have been forewarned.

Playing the man instead of the ball, Cyril.

Remember not to bleat after the curtain falls on the bread and circuses show by saying no-one could have seen it coming or similar because you have been forewarned.
    I was talking about the guy who you put up in support of your arguments who turns out to have a vested interest in turning people away from stocks and bonds towards metals yet one of the illuminati couldn't see it for the naked self-interest it is.

Ok ....the last bit of my sentence above was playing the man...granted!

I missed your query re contrived pin. That's the beauty of it, nobody's seen wielding it. It can be scapegoated as an act of God. I guess the Chinese will have to start bumping their number of deaths up soon to help justify why it continues to lock down half its population and wreck its economy.

I saw mentioned elsewhere that Israel has its first coronavirus case. It's mutated from an Asian only virus to an anti-Semitic one too.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business...inas/#comments

'Dominoes falling' in global shipping as coronavirus continues to grip China's economy

Container shipping from Chinese ports has collapsed since the outbreak of coronavirus and has yet to show any sign of recovery, threatening chaos for manufacturing supply lines and the broader structure of global trade. Almost half of the planned sailings on the route from Asia to North Europe have been cancelled over the last four weeks. A parallel drama is unfolding on routes from the Pacific Rim to the US and Latin America.

Lars Jensen from SeaIntelligence in Copenhagen said the loss of traffic is running at 300,000 containers a week. This will cause a logistical crunch in Europe in early March even if the epidemic is brought under control quickly. “The dominoes are toppling through the whole chain. When ships don’t leave port in China, they don’t stop to pick up cargo in Hong Kong, Saigon, or Singapore either. Freight rates are in free fall,” he said.