+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Humbug. I asked you who the world owes $250 trillion to. You took an age to come up with 'inflation'. I resisted the urge to heap ridicule upon you. I answered that question indirectly on this page, post #125. It doesn't matter how wealthy a country is, what natural resources it has and how abundant they are, all governments must find ways to wrack up a huge national debt in order to pay interest as a form of tribute to those who run the show backstage.

Re: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Humbug. I asked you who the world owes $250 trillion to. You took an age to come up with 'inflation'. I resisted the urge to heap ridicule upon you. I answered that question indirectly on this page, post #125. It doesn't matter how wealthy a country is, what natural resources it has and how abundant they are, all governments must find ways to wrack up a huge national debt in order to pay interest as a form of tribute to those who run the show backstage.
    I didn't, but ok. I know you normally see things that aren't there.

So you're still sticking to the theory that China started the virus deliberately and will print money to recover their economy?