+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    No proof required either, as it can also be assumed without testing. Its a very liberal approach to recording the cause of death, as Dr Birx herself pointed out.
    This is a strange one and something I've thought could be occurring :

""CDC data for past 4 weeks shows US deaths from pneumonia/flu are down 2,987 from a 5-yr average. With Covid deaths now at 12,064, this could indicate that about 25% of Covid deaths would have occurred anyway and in any other year been categorized as "pneumonia and flu" deaths""

It is not unreasonable to consider that folk have sadly died from Coronavirus may have fallen victim to pneumonia/flu especially the elderly and vulnerable ???

Re: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    This is a strange one and something I've thought could be occurring :

""CDC data for past 4 weeks shows US deaths from pneumonia/flu are down 2,987 from a 5-yr average. With Covid deaths now at 12,064, this could indicate that about 25% of Covid deaths would have occurred anyway and in any other year been categorized as "pneumonia and flu" deaths""

It is not unreasonable to consider that folk have sadly died from Coronavirus may have fallen victim to pneumonia/flu especially the elderly and vulnerable ???
    I don't want to speculate at this point in time, but the figures are certainly open to manipulation. It may eventually come down to comparing the total deaths against the average year on year figures, but by the time that happens the global economy could already be in tatters, with tens or hundreds of million people either dead or destitute all around the world.