+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    From surveying what's unfolding, envisioning lockdowns without end in the UK, it's becoming easier by the week to understand that deagel.com's 2025 projections, which I posted earlier in this thread, may prove accurate and that Britain's economy and population will indeed decline to a greater extent in percentage terms than any other country worldwide will.

Here's the forecast again http://www.deagel.com/country/United-Kingdom_c0209.aspx for those who missed it.
    Is there an explanation how the UK is going to shed 51 million people in the next 5 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Is there an explanation how the UK is going to shed 51 million people in the next 5 years?
    This might help.

Another one of Morg's bogus sites feigning to be a credible source. Even though they have been at this for a number of years they overwrite the incorrect forecasts with new ones. Conspiracists are never wrong you know. Unfortunately some spark in that thread saved some of their historical inaccuracies for posterity.

https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/q...25-legit/39380

Plandemic I think

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Plandemic I think
    The authors of the estimate, who are of course nameless, specifically exclude the impact of any demic, be it pan or plan, in arriving at the figures.

As noted in the sceptical website I posted the narrative to the estimate, which has no provenance states:

We assume that the official data, especially economic, released by governments is fake, cooked or distorted in some degree.

ie Only illuminati know the true figures.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    The authors of the estimate, who are of course nameless, specifically exclude the impact of any demic, be it pan or plan, in arriving at the figures.

As noted in the sceptical website I posted the narrative to the estimate, which has no provenance states:

We assume that the official data, especially economic, released by governments is fake, cooked or distorted in some degree.

ie Only illuminati know the true figures.
    We would need to lose on average 28,000 people per day everyday for 5 years to make that figure unless the Coronavirus and/or another cataclysm descends upon us.

Yes, mass emigration post economic collapse. What's below is what was part of their explanation in 2017 but I'm unable to locate it there today. It offered no reasoning as to why their forecasts then resulted in a net loss of 500 million from what was the world's total population then (and is higher today). The purchasing power of currencies of those countries worst affected decline the most.

The collapse of the Western financial system will wipe out the standard of living of its population while ending ponzi schemes such as the stock exchange and the pension funds. The population will be hit so badly by a full array of bubbles and ponzi schemes that the migration engine will start to work in reverse accelerating itself due to ripple effects thus leading to the demise of the States....We see a significant part of the American population migrating to Latin America and Asia while migration to Europe - suffering a similar illness - won't be relevant.

Yes, mass emigration post economic collapse. What's below is what was part of their explanation in 2017 but I'm unable to locate it there today. It offered no reasoning as to why their forecasts then resulted in a net loss of 500 million from what was the world's total population then (and is higher today). The purchasing power of currencies of those countries worst affected decline the most.

The collapse of the Western financial system will wipe out the standard of living of its population while ending ponzi schemes such as the stock exchange and the pension funds. The population will be hit so badly by a full array of bubbles and ponzi schemes that the migration engine will start to work in reverse accelerating itself due to ripple effects thus leading to the demise of the States....We see a significant part of the American population migrating to Latin America and Asia while migration to Europe - suffering a similar illness - won't be relevant.
    So 77% of the UK population will emigrate withing five years. 51 million people. Interesting.

So 77% of the UK population will emigrate withing five years. 51 million people. Interesting.
    I'm not suggesting deagel will be proved correct, only that the odds of them being accurate have shortened considerably since the turn of the year and are set to stay on that trajectory with every passing day of lockdown conditions.

4.78 million people in the UK are already living in sheds to maintain social isolation and have time away from their families. After just 4 weeks that is excellent progress towards the new World Order target of 51 million. The problem will be for people without a garden and the space to build a shed - but Bill Gates is developing an app for that and George Soros will fund it. I think you should give this prediction the consideration it deserves, and not dismiss it out of hand. It wasn't an accident that B&Q opened up again this week - it is all part of the masterplan!

Heisenberg

From surveying what's unfolding, envisioning lockdowns without end in the UK, it's becoming easier by the week to understand that deagel.com's 2025 projections, which I posted earlier in this thread, may prove accurate and that Britain's economy and population will indeed decline to a greater extent in percentage terms than any other country worldwide will.

Here's the forecast again http://www.deagel.com/country/United-Kingdom_c0209.aspx for those who missed it.
    The URL for that says 'c0209' so can we assume that it was written circa-209AD?

The much loved Bill Gates seems very informed about all things virus and vaccine related.

Bill Gates: As things get back to ‘semi-normal,’ it’s impossible to overstate the pain that lies in the years ahead - https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bi...ead-2020-04-23

This quote stood out: ‘It is impossible to overstate the pain that people are feeling now and will continue to feel for years to come... No one who lives through Pandemic 1 will ever forget it.’

Heisenberg

The much loved Bill Gates seems very informed about all things virus and vaccine related.

Bill Gates: As things get back to ‘semi-normal,’ it’s impossible to overstate the pain that lies in the years ahead - https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bi...ead-2020-04-23

This quote stood out: ‘It is impossible to overstate the pain that people are feeling now and will continue to feel for years to come... No one who lives through Pandemic 1 will ever forget it.’
    This is usually a fun game...

What are you implying?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This is usually a fun game...

What are you implying?
    I hadn't heard anyone describe this COVID-19 outbreak as Pandemic 1 prior to reading his remarks. Had you? I think you should be infinitely more concerned about what he was implying.

In the full article at The Economist he doesn't qualify any of his remarks with I think/I believe. He has a habit of speaking about how the future will pan out with the air of someone who's not speculating. He also makes little effort to conceal his relish for the economic misery it will cause which he displayed again with those comments I pasted.

Shed ??
    Surely they will be culled ??

Heisenberg

I hadn't heard anyone describe this COVID-19 outbreak as Pandemic 1 prior to reading his remarks. Had you? I think you should be infinitely more concerned about what he was implying.

In the full article at The Economist he doesn't qualify any of his remarks with I think/I believe. He has a habit of speaking about how the future will pan out with the air of someone who's not speculating. He also makes little effort to conceal his relish for the economic misery it will cause which he displayed again with those comments I pasted.
    I don't need to know what he's implying as it states in the article that your link is sourced from:

https://www.gatesnotes.com/

He has said that he thinks that it's first modern pandemic and has called it Pandemic 1 in his article. What the f**k are you taking from it that had got you so concerned?

You have read what you wanted to take from the article (like you appear to do with every bit of information you receive) and, let's be honest, without ever coming to the correct conclusion.

I don't need to know what he's implying as it states in the article that your link is sourced from:

https://www.gatesnotes.com/

He has said that he thinks that it's first modern pandemic and has called it Pandemic 1 in his article. What the f**k are you taking from it that had got you so concerned?

You have read what you wanted to take from the article (like you appear to do with every bit of information you receive) and, let's be honest, without ever coming to the correct conclusion.
    Presuming you're not on a wind-up: In spite of what he, and evidently you, conveniently choose to forget, swine flu in 2009 was declared a pandemic. Unless you contend that 2009 was too long ago to be adjudged as 'modern'.

At the second time of asking then - can you tell me of someone else, anyone else, who has chosen to define COVID-19 as Pandemic 1?

I have never maintained a decline of that size is likely. More likely, sure, as outlined in my previous reply to you.

My odds of that happening? 500-1.
    I’ll give you 1,000,000 to one on the population decreasing by 51million in the next 5 years. Send me a tenner now and you’ll be quids in if you’re right

Heisenberg

Presuming you're not on a wind-up: In spite of what he, and evidently you, conveniently choose to forget, swine flu in 2009 was declared a pandemic. Unless you contend that 2009 was too long ago to be adjudged as 'modern'.

At the second time of asking then - can you tell me of someone else, anyone else, who has chosen to define COVID-19 as Pandemic 1?
    I haven't forgotten anything, Organ. I'm pointing out that, as usual, you're grasping at straws trying to find a hidden meaning in every day life to make yourself feel special and better than the rest of us.

I thought that after your 'Plandemic' fiasco you may have toned the conspiracy bullshit down a tad, but obviously not.

Whatever Bill Gates refers to Covid-19 as doesn't concern me in the slightest because, unlike you, I don't place any importance on it. He could call it Heisenbergisac**t2015 for all I care.

His wording means nothing other than he has expressed an opinion in an article that Covid-19 has had a much bigger impact on the world than anything before it in modern history and, I'm assuming, he thought calling it Pandemic 1 sounded good.

Whether he's right or wrong to call it that is a different argument and no, I haven't heard anyone else call it that.

At the second time of asking, why are you so concerned that he's called it 'Pandemic 1'?

Re your question, because it isn't Pandemic 1. There's been many prior including one 11 years ago.

Other than Bill Gates you and I know of no-else alive today who has characterised COVID-19 as Pandemic 1.

One person amongst 7.8 billion?!

And, I think, you want to pass that off as a coincidence which is of no concern to you nor should it be to me or anyone else.

Many, including I, believe he was delivering a message which was so thinly-veiled it would be too obvious to include in a whodunnit play or film. His other remarks - ‘It is impossible to overstate the pain that people are feeling now and will continue to feel for years to come...' - borders on gleeful and conveyed to anyone who's able to comprehend simple English language words his belief that the disastrous consequences of Pandemic 1 will persist for years.

Gates has had many private meetings with US presidents (Trump, Obama, etc), is a multi-billionaire who always features in the world's top ten richest people lists, he regularly attends Davos and is a member of Bilderberg and the Council on Foreign Relations. Put another way, he's extremely well-connected and better informed than virtually every other person who make up those 7.8 billion souls.

Isn't a coincidence when more than one event happens?

How is one person, and only one person, using the name a coincidence?

Heisenberg

Re your question, because it isn't Pandemic 1. There's been many prior including one 11 years ago.

Other than Bill Gates you and I know of no-else alive today who has characterised COVID-19 as Pandemic 1.

One person amongst 7.8 billion?!

And, I think, you want to pass that off as a coincidence which is of no concern to you nor should it be to me or anyone else.

Many, including I, believe he was delivering a message which was so thinly-veiled it would be too obvious to include in a whodunnit play or film. His other remarks - ‘It is impossible to overstate the pain that people are feeling now and will continue to feel for years to come...' - borders on gleeful and conveyed to anyone who's able to comprehend simple English language words his belief that the disastrous consequences of Pandemic 1 will persist for years.

Gates has had many private meetings with US presidents (Trump, Obama, etc), is a multi-billionaire who always features in the world's top ten richest people lists, he regularly attends Davos and is a member of Bilderberg and the Council on Foreign Relations. Put another way, he's extremely well-connected and better informed than virtually every other person who make up those 7.8 billion souls.
    So it's not the first pandemic, we know that, he knows that, he's characterised it as the first modern pandemic which is technically inaccurate but goes with the point he was making about it being the most devastating modern pandemic... Apart from that, why is him calling it Pandemic 1 so concerning? Why can't you actually answer the exact reason you are so concerned other than saying "because it's not the first pandemic"?

Is it because you don't know the answer and are still trying to find something to be sceptical about regarding Covid-19?

Bill Gates could have cooked Covid-19 in a lab himself and set it free, but calling it Pandemic 1 isn't going to be a f**king clue about it, is it?

Also... Saying that Gates' comment "It is impossible to overstate the pain that people are feeling now and will continue to feel for years to come" borders on gleeful is some real psychobabble.

The only take you can get from those words (if you're not just looking for a conspiracy) is that he feels sadness about the state of what's happening, not glee. How can you be so wrong about something that isn't a URL?

So it's not the first pandemic, we know that, he knows that, he's characterised it as the first modern pandemic which is technically inaccurate but goes with the point he was making about it being the most devastating modern pandemic... Apart from that, why is him calling it Pandemic 1 so concerning? Why can't you actually answer the exact reason you are so concerned other than saying "because it's not the first pandemic"?

Is it because you don't know the answer and are still trying to find something to be sceptical about regarding Covid-19?

Bill Gates could have cooked Covid-19 in a lab himself and set it free, but calling it Pandemic 1 isn't going to be a f**king clue about it, is it?

Also... Saying that Gates' comment "It is impossible to overstate the pain that people are feeling now and will continue to feel for years to come" borders on gleeful is some real psychobabble.

The only take you can get from those words (if you're not just looking for a conspiracy) is that he feels sadness about the state of what's happening, not glee. How can you be so wrong about something that isn't a URL?
    This time next year, rodders.

We're always just on the verge of something terrible, aren't we? It's just round the corner, it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen.

And when something terrible actually does happen, like a global pandemic, there was never a sniff of it. Even though it was all apparently deliberate. They are the ones that are kept quiet enough to evade the sofa detectives. Isn't it funny?

I can only think of three other people still kicking who can match his impeccable globalist credentials: George Soros, Hillary Clinton and Henry Kissinger.

If you wish to carry on underplaying who Gates is and who he knocks about with and the significance of what he states publicly then that's your prerogative. But assuming you're not pulling my leg then I must say you're taking normalcy bias to an absurd level.

I'm not positive but believe he gave the interview embedded in the video below within the past week. In it he repeats that he thinks a COVID-19 (AKA Pandemic 1 in his and your world) vaccine is a year or two away. I'm positive that what he says at 2:28 will be spun by you as an innocent error rather than as a Freudian slip.

Heisenberg

I can only think of three other people still kicking who can match his impeccable globalist credentials: George Soros, Hillary Clinton and Henry Kissinger.

If you wish to carry on underplaying who Gates is and who he knocks about with and the significance of what he states publicly then that's your prerogative. But assuming you're not pulling my leg then I must say you're taking normalcy bias to an absurd level.

I'm not positive but believe he gave the interview embedded in the video below within the past week. In it he repeats that he thinks a COVID-19 (AKA Pandemic 1 in his and your world) vaccine is a year or two away. I'm positive that what he says at 2:28 will be spun by you as an innocent error rather than as a Freudian slip.

That's a lot of words to say you don't really know why you're concerned about Gates calling it Pandemic 1, but you're going to say that you're concerned (without giving a reason) just in case it somehow becomes a bigger deal in the future (spoiler alert: it won't).

Lardy is right, you're definitely echoing Gluey now by saying things like "AKA Pandemic 1 in his and your world" - why do you feel the need to lie about what I've said about it, only Gates has used that term and I have already said that I couldn't give a shit what he calls it.

All you had to say was the word 'Globalist' in your original response to get to the real nitty gritty of why you want this 'Pandemic 1' nonsense to be 'something'. Give it a rest, mate. It's not healthy to want something to be real when it's patently not. Genuinely, how much time, effort, and your mental health goes in to trying to uncover something that doesn't exist - just for the possibility (no matter how slim) that you can go "ha! I told you that conspiracies are real and globalists are real" etc etc etc.

Instead of answering the question for a third time you've now gone full tinfoil too. The "final solution" quote you've pointed to... That's incredibly dangerous and distasteful of you to imply something related to the Holocaust (which you have said didn't really happen) is equated to Gates funding a vaccine.

You're wrong about me saying that it was an error or Freudian slip by him. I think he's talking literally about a way to conquer the virus, as I'm not the type of person to perpetuate conspiracies and be wrong about them... Which you are, literally all of the time when you talk about this type of nonsense.

Don't think there's anything more to say, to be honest. Even when you're proven to be wrong you can't admit it and you come back with another conspiracy more incredible than the last.

That's a lot of words to say you don't really know why you're concerned about Gates calling it Pandemic 1, but you're going to say that you're concerned (without giving a reason) just in case it somehow becomes a bigger deal in the future (spoiler alert: it won't).

Lardy is right, you're definitely echoing Gluey now by saying things like "AKA Pandemic 1 in his and your world" - why do you feel the need to lie about what I've said about it, only Gates has used that term and I have already said that I couldn't give a shit what he calls it.

All you had to say was the word 'Globalist' in your original response to get to the real nitty gritty of why you want this 'Pandemic 1' nonsense to be 'something'. Give it a rest, mate. It's not healthy to want something to be real when it's patently not. Genuinely, how much time, effort, and your mental health goes in to trying to uncover something that doesn't exist - just for the possibility (no matter how slim) that you can go "ha! I told you that conspiracies are real and globalists are real" etc etc etc.

Instead of answering the question for a third time you've now gone full tinfoil too. The "final solution" quote you've pointed to... That's incredibly dangerous and distasteful of you to imply something related to the Holocaust (which you have said didn't really happen) is equated to Gates funding a vaccine.

You're wrong about me saying that it was an error or Freudian slip by him. I think he's talking literally about a way to conquer the virus, as I'm not the type of person to perpetuate conspiracies and be wrong about them... Which you are, literally all of the time when you talk about this type of nonsense.

Don't think there's anything more to say, to be honest. Even when you're proven to be wrong you can't admit it and you come back with another conspiracy more incredible than the last.
    It seems we will have to agree to disagree.

I mentioned Gates' affiliations. You are judged by the company you keep is an old phrase.

Another of his was Jeffrey Epstein. As The New York Times noted with surprise: 'And unlike many others, Mr. Gates started the relationship after Mr. Epstein was convicted of sex crimes.'

Here's the article complete with a photo of Gates stood next to Epstein, his nonce friend. I rather think your faith in him is chronically misplaced, but I daresay you will know better.

Bill Gates Met With Jeffrey Epstein Many Times, Despite His Past: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/b...ill-gates.html