+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Re: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Is there an explanation how the UK is going to shed 51 million people in the next 5 years?
    Plandemic I think

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Plandemic I think
    The authors of the estimate, who are of course nameless, specifically exclude the impact of any demic, be it pan or plan, in arriving at the figures.

As noted in the sceptical website I posted the narrative to the estimate, which has no provenance states:

We assume that the official data, especially economic, released by governments is fake, cooked or distorted in some degree.

ie Only illuminati know the true figures.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    The authors of the estimate, who are of course nameless, specifically exclude the impact of any demic, be it pan or plan, in arriving at the figures.

As noted in the sceptical website I posted the narrative to the estimate, which has no provenance states:

We assume that the official data, especially economic, released by governments is fake, cooked or distorted in some degree.

ie Only illuminati know the true figures.
    We would need to lose on average 28,000 people per day everyday for 5 years to make that figure unless the Coronavirus and/or another cataclysm descends upon us.

We would need to lose on average 28,000 people per day everyday for 5 years to make that figure unless the Coronavirus and/or another cataclysm descends upon us.
    I particularly liked the precis of the website by one of the sceptical reviewers:

think of it this way: there is some random website out there that makes (1) extremely extraordinary claims, (2) they don't provide any sources or methodology as to how they managed to make these conclusions, (3) the origin and affiliations of this website are also unknown. Furthermore, (4) the only people who seem to take this seriously (instead of being skeptical like you) are people who run crackpot websites.

Presumably a crackpot website was where the tinfoil surfer picked it up in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I particularly liked the precis of the website by one of the sceptical reviewers:

think of it this way: there is some random website out there that makes (1) extremely extraordinary claims, (2) they don't provide any sources or methodology as to how they managed to make these conclusions, (3) the origin and affiliations of this website are also unknown. Furthermore, (4) the only people who seem to take this seriously (instead of being skeptical like you) are people who run crackpot websites.

Presumably a crackpot website was where the tinfoil surfer picked it up in the first place.
    A website quoted by people who claim they aren't as gullible as the rest of us.....

A website quoted by people who claim they aren't as gullible as the rest of us.....
    It wouldn't be the same if they didn't look down their noses at us gullible clots.

Is there an explanation how the UK is going to shed 51 million people in the next 5 years?
    Yes, mass emigration post economic collapse. What's below is what was part of their explanation in 2017 but I'm unable to locate it there today. It offered no reasoning as to why their forecasts then resulted in a net loss of 500 million from what was the world's total population then (and is higher today). The purchasing power of currencies of those countries worst affected decline the most.

The collapse of the Western financial system will wipe out the standard of living of its population while ending ponzi schemes such as the stock exchange and the pension funds. The population will be hit so badly by a full array of bubbles and ponzi schemes that the migration engine will start to work in reverse accelerating itself due to ripple effects thus leading to the demise of the States....We see a significant part of the American population migrating to Latin America and Asia while migration to Europe - suffering a similar illness - won't be relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It wouldn't be the same if they didn't look down their noses at us gullible clots.
    It's the impression they try to put across that they are never surprised by anything that happens as well - they knew it was going to happen, but they didn't bother saying anything beforehand.

The much loved Bill Gates seems very informed about all things virus and vaccine related.

Bill Gates: As things get back to ‘semi-normal,’ it’s impossible to overstate the pain that lies in the years ahead - https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bi...ead-2020-04-23

This quote stood out: ‘It is impossible to overstate the pain that people are feeling now and will continue to feel for years to come... No one who lives through Pandemic 1 will ever forget it.’

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The much loved Bill Gates seems very informed about all things virus and vaccine related.

Bill Gates: As things get back to ‘semi-normal,’ it’s impossible to overstate the pain that lies in the years ahead - https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bi...ead-2020-04-23

This quote stood out: ‘It is impossible to overstate the pain that people are feeling now and will continue to feel for years to come... No one who lives through Pandemic 1 will ever forget it.’
    This is usually a fun game...

What are you implying?

Shed ??
    Surely they will be culled ??

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This is usually a fun game...

What are you implying?
    I hadn't heard anyone describe this COVID-19 outbreak as Pandemic 1 prior to reading his remarks. Had you? I think you should be infinitely more concerned about what he was implying.

In the full article at The Economist he doesn't qualify any of his remarks with I think/I believe. He has a habit of speaking about how the future will pan out with the air of someone who's not speculating. He also makes little effort to conceal his relish for the economic misery it will cause which he displayed again with those comments I pasted.

Yes, mass emigration post economic collapse. What's below is what was part of their explanation in 2017 but I'm unable to locate it there today. It offered no reasoning as to why their forecasts then resulted in a net loss of 500 million from what was the world's total population then (and is higher today). The purchasing power of currencies of those countries worst affected decline the most.

The collapse of the Western financial system will wipe out the standard of living of its population while ending ponzi schemes such as the stock exchange and the pension funds. The population will be hit so badly by a full array of bubbles and ponzi schemes that the migration engine will start to work in reverse accelerating itself due to ripple effects thus leading to the demise of the States....We see a significant part of the American population migrating to Latin America and Asia while migration to Europe - suffering a similar illness - won't be relevant.
    So 77% of the UK population will emigrate withing five years. 51 million people. Interesting.

4.78 million people in the UK are already living in sheds to maintain social isolation and have time away from their families. After just 4 weeks that is excellent progress towards the new World Order target of 51 million. The problem will be for people without a garden and the space to build a shed - but Bill Gates is developing an app for that and George Soros will fund it. I think you should give this prediction the consideration it deserves, and not dismiss it out of hand. It wasn't an accident that B&Q opened up again this week - it is all part of the masterplan!

So 77% of the UK population will emigrate withing five years. 51 million people. Interesting.
    I'm not suggesting deagel will be proved correct, only that the odds of them being accurate have shortened considerably since the turn of the year and are set to stay on that trajectory with every passing day of lockdown conditions.

I'm not suggesting deagel will be proved correct, only that the odds of them being accurate have shortened considerably since the turn of the year and are set to stay on that trajectory with every passing day of lockdown conditions.
    Let's be specific. Do you maintain that the loss of 51 million people in the UK is likely within 5 years? Tell us what odds that you put on it.

Heisenberg

I hadn't heard anyone describe this COVID-19 outbreak as Pandemic 1 prior to reading his remarks. Had you? I think you should be infinitely more concerned about what he was implying.

In the full article at The Economist he doesn't qualify any of his remarks with I think/I believe. He has a habit of speaking about how the future will pan out with the air of someone who's not speculating. He also makes little effort to conceal his relish for the economic misery it will cause which he displayed again with those comments I pasted.
    I don't need to know what he's implying as it states in the article that your link is sourced from:

https://www.gatesnotes.com/

He has said that he thinks that it's first modern pandemic and has called it Pandemic 1 in his article. What the f**k are you taking from it that had got you so concerned?

You have read what you wanted to take from the article (like you appear to do with every bit of information you receive) and, let's be honest, without ever coming to the correct conclusion.

Let's be specific. Do you maintain that the loss of 51 million people in the UK is likely within 5 years? Tell us what odds that you put on it.
    I have never maintained a decline of that size is likely. More likely, sure, as outlined in my previous reply to you.

My odds of that happening? 500-1.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I don't need to know what he's implying as it states in the article that your link is sourced from:

https://www.gatesnotes.com/

He has said that he thinks that it's first modern pandemic and has called it Pandemic 1 in his article. What the f**k are you taking from it that had got you so concerned?

You have read what you wanted to take from the article (like you appear to do with every bit of information you receive) and, let's be honest, without ever coming to the correct conclusion.
    Presuming you're not on a wind-up: In spite of what he, and evidently you, conveniently choose to forget, swine flu in 2009 was declared a pandemic. Unless you contend that 2009 was too long ago to be adjudged as 'modern'.

At the second time of asking then - can you tell me of someone else, anyone else, who has chosen to define COVID-19 as Pandemic 1?

I have never maintained a decline of that size is likely. More likely, sure, as outlined in my previous reply to you.

I’ll give you 1,000,000 to one on the population decreasing by 51million in the next 5 years. Send me a tenner now and you’ll be quids in if you’re right

Aha. You referenced a website that refers to a projection that you consider to be extraordinarily unlikely.

Heisenberg

Presuming you're not on a wind-up: In spite of what he, and evidently you, conveniently choose to forget, swine flu in 2009 was declared a pandemic. Unless you contend that 2009 was too long ago to be adjudged as 'modern'.

At the second time of asking then - can you tell me of someone else, anyone else, who has chosen to define COVID-19 as Pandemic 1?
    I haven't forgotten anything, Organ. I'm pointing out that, as usual, you're grasping at straws trying to find a hidden meaning in every day life to make yourself feel special and better than the rest of us.

I thought that after your 'Plandemic' fiasco you may have toned the conspiracy bullshit down a tad, but obviously not.

Whatever Bill Gates refers to Covid-19 as doesn't concern me in the slightest because, unlike you, I don't place any importance on it. He could call it Heisenbergisac**t2015 for all I care.

His wording means nothing other than he has expressed an opinion in an article that Covid-19 has had a much bigger impact on the world than anything before it in modern history and, I'm assuming, he thought calling it Pandemic 1 sounded good.

Whether he's right or wrong to call it that is a different argument and no, I haven't heard anyone else call it that.

At the second time of asking, why are you so concerned that he's called it 'Pandemic 1'?

Re your question, because it isn't Pandemic 1. There's been many prior including one 11 years ago.

Other than Bill Gates you and I know of no-else alive today who has characterised COVID-19 as Pandemic 1.

One person amongst 7.8 billion?!

And, I think, you want to pass that off as a coincidence which is of no concern to you nor should it be to me or anyone else.

Many, including I, believe he was delivering a message which was so thinly-veiled it would be too obvious to include in a whodunnit play or film. His other remarks - ‘It is impossible to overstate the pain that people are feeling now and will continue to feel for years to come...' - borders on gleeful and conveyed to anyone who's able to comprehend simple English language words his belief that the disastrous consequences of Pandemic 1 will persist for years.

Gates has had many private meetings with US presidents (Trump, Obama, etc), is a multi-billionaire who always features in the world's top ten richest people lists, he regularly attends Davos and is a member of Bilderberg and the Council on Foreign Relations. Put another way, he's extremely well-connected and better informed than virtually every other person who make up those 7.8 billion souls.

Isn't a coincidence when more than one event happens?

How is one person, and only one person, using the name a coincidence?

Heisenberg

Re your question, because it isn't Pandemic 1. There's been many prior including one 11 years ago.

Other than Bill Gates you and I know of no-else alive today who has characterised COVID-19 as Pandemic 1.

One person amongst 7.8 billion?!

And, I think, you want to pass that off as a coincidence which is of no concern to you nor should it be to me or anyone else.

Many, including I, believe he was delivering a message which was so thinly-veiled it would be too obvious to include in a whodunnit play or film. His other remarks - ‘It is impossible to overstate the pain that people are feeling now and will continue to feel for years to come...' - borders on gleeful and conveyed to anyone who's able to comprehend simple English language words his belief that the disastrous consequences of Pandemic 1 will persist for years.

Gates has had many private meetings with US presidents (Trump, Obama, etc), is a multi-billionaire who always features in the world's top ten richest people lists, he regularly attends Davos and is a member of Bilderberg and the Council on Foreign Relations. Put another way, he's extremely well-connected and better informed than virtually every other person who make up those 7.8 billion souls.
    So it's not the first pandemic, we know that, he knows that, he's characterised it as the first modern pandemic which is technically inaccurate but goes with the point he was making about it being the most devastating modern pandemic... Apart from that, why is him calling it Pandemic 1 so concerning? Why can't you actually answer the exact reason you are so concerned other than saying "because it's not the first pandemic"?

Is it because you don't know the answer and are still trying to find something to be sceptical about regarding Covid-19?

Bill Gates could have cooked Covid-19 in a lab himself and set it free, but calling it Pandemic 1 isn't going to be a f**king clue about it, is it?

Also... Saying that Gates' comment "It is impossible to overstate the pain that people are feeling now and will continue to feel for years to come" borders on gleeful is some real psychobabble.

The only take you can get from those words (if you're not just looking for a conspiracy) is that he feels sadness about the state of what's happening, not glee. How can you be so wrong about something that isn't a URL?