+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Re: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I dunno, but the goings on in Wuhan seem a bit fishy to me, and the way things are heading I wouldn't be surprised to see China being asked to foot the bill, which would run into many trillions of dollars.
    I'm sure someone will suggest that this is a fake right wing news story .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm sure someone will suggest that this is a fake right wing news story .
    The fella is on the senate intel committee.

I dunno, but the goings on in Wuhan seem a bit fishy to me, and the way things are heading I wouldn't be surprised to see China being asked to foot the bill, which would run into many trillions of dollars.
    Will that be 'footing the bill' in the same way the Mexicans have 'footed the bill' for THE WALL?

The fella is on the senate intel committee.
    Why is it that folk just won't take this on , if the cell phone data around Wuham stopped surely it would suggest that Lab was shut down in October for a major reason .

I do remember that North Wales teacher returning from Wuhan with Corvid in November.

Guess folk would rather track their favourite hate objects like Trump and Boris or push the political charged PPE shortfalls button sadly were atbtge mercy of China as a lot of PPE is supplied by them , guess its making dosh from this awful virus .

I remember posting about the dubious WHO actions and behaviours early on in this and I was slated as usual .

Why are we not attacking China , why do the WHO get away from appalling statements about little human to human transfer evidence and Boris gets kicked for fluffing his lines about getting the economy back on line, the hypocrisy is astonishing .

Heisenberg

Why is it that folk just won't take this on , if the cell phone data around Wuham stopped surely it would suggest that Lab was shut down in October for a major reason .

I do remember that North Wales teacher returning from Wuhan with Corvid in November.

Guess folk would rather track their favourite hate objects like Trump and Boris or push the political charged PPE shortfalls button sadly were atbtge mercy of China as a lot of PPE is supplied by them , guess its making dosh from this awful virus .

I remember posting about the dubious WHO actions and behaviours early on in this and I was slated as usual .

Why are we not attacking China , why do the WHO get away from appalling statements about little human to human transfer evidence and Boris gets kicked for fluffing his lines about getting the economy back on line, the hypocrisy is astonishing .
    Why isn't everyone criticising the things that I want them to criticise?! Why don't they criticise China and the WHO for things that are just speculation at this point... But they criticise Johnson and Trump for how they are dealing with the crisis as leaders of their prospective governments

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Why isn't everyone criticising the things that I want them to criticise?! Why don't they criticise China and the WHO for things that are just speculation at this point... But they criticise Johnson and Trump for how they are dealing with the crisis as leaders of their prospective governments
    Detailed reply.🙉🙈🙊

Heisenberg

Detailed reply.🙉🙈🙊
    You sounded like a little girl again. It deserved ridicule

You sounded like a little girl again. It deserved ridicule
    What's your theory then , the replies to my post lack any depth , yours is very weak, which I hadn't heard since my old school days.

This is yours platform to detail what may have happened and answer my points??

It's either from China or not, step up without a glib reply

Heisenberg

What's your theory then , the replies to my post lack any depth , yours is very weak, which I hadn't heard since my old school days.

This is yours platform to detail what may have happened and answer my points??

It's either from China or not, step up without a glib reply
    I love it

The self-proclaimed king of fishing is now demanding a serious reply to his post.

I did say the other day not expect a serious discussion from people anymore if you were insistent on trying to bait people (unsuccessfully) all of the time.

Get used to it.

I love it

The self-proclaimed king of fishing is now demanding a serious reply to his post.

I did say the other day not expect a serious discussion from people anymore if you were insistent on trying to bait people (unsuccessfully) all of the time.

Get used to it.
    Try a simple quiz then :

China yes
    China no

Just pick one

The lunatics have taken over the asylum - taken from the Guardian's rolling virus coverage;-

"Brazil reported a record 881 Covid-19 deaths in 24 hours on Tuesday, its health ministry said, taking its total to 12,400 and making it the world’s sixth worst-affected country in terms of deaths, according to John Hopkins University figures. Its total of 177,589 confirmed cases is the world’s seventh-highest.

Earlier far-right president Jair Bolsonaro – who has attacked social isolation measures introduced by state governors – issued a decree declaring beauty salons, gyms and barbers “essential services” that could open. Several governors said they would ignore the decree.

Bolsonaro was also battling his latest political crisis – fears that a supreme court judge could release a video of an expletive-filled ministerial meeting held on April 22 which reportedly includes his foreign minister Ernesto Araújo blaming China, Brazil’s biggest trading partner, for the pandemic he dubbed a “comunavirus” (or “communist virus”), aimed at dominating other nations.

Araújo had debuted the term in a lengthy text on his “anti-globalist” blog the same day.

“The coronavirus was again woken us up to the communist nightmare. The comunavirus has arrived,” he wrote. Brazil’s attorney-general’s office had argued against handing over the video to the Supreme Court, claiming it contained “potentially sensitive and reserved state subjects, including foreign relations”, but was overruled.

Adding to the widening sense that Brazil’s far right is increasingly disconnected from the horrific reality of the pandemic as it spreads into poorer, densely packed communities, the presidential family’s guru Olavo de Carvalho questioned its very existence on Tuesday.

“The fear of a supposedly deadly virus is nothing more than a horror story to cow the population and make them accept slavery as a gift from Santa Claus,” tweeted the Richmond, Virginia-based, far-right astrologer-turned-philosopher, believed to have recommended Araújo to the post, to his 291,000 followers."

Heisenberg

Try a simple quiz then :

China yes
    China no

Just pick one
    Would help if you asked a question instead of giving two answers, Mighty Kingfisher.

Would help if you asked a question instead of giving two answers, Mighty Kingfisher.

Its okay we won't make you choose and expose yourself .

Heisenberg

Watch you don't cut yourself on that razor sharp wit of yours, LoM.

Who is we?

Do you remember the time one of your cyber-mates posted a bombshell expose of wrong doing by Joe Biden. As often is the case, you piled in behind him with:

Is it true or false, please provide a simple one word answer as your reply , if you win you will be placed on the next CCMB award nomination board .

The bombshell was easily and totally discredited as is often the case and the same question was thrown back at you. You reluctantly came back with a single one word answer Yes which I guess you thought was clever.

Even if you finally come up with a question good luck getting an answer as yet again you career around your glasshouse with rocks in your hand.

Good news we are now down to single questions at a time per day , due to difficulties of interpretation

Did the Virus begin in China ??

Appendix : However you answer this your political allegiances will not be brought into question

Heisenberg

Good news we are now down to single questions at a time per day , due to difficulties of interpretation

Did the Virus begin in China ??

Appendix : However you answer this your political allegiances will not be brought into question
    Nobody wants to discuss this with you, LoM. That's what happens when you portray the role of a shite wind-up merchant for too long.

Nevermind. You had a good run.

Nobody wants to discuss this with you, LoM. That's what happens when you portray the role of a shite wind-up merchant for too long.

Nevermind. You had a good run.
    you have not counter argument i'm only talking to you , why would others join in game set and match

Heisenberg

you have not counter argument i'm only talking to you , why would others join in game set and match
    "game set and match " in your head, maybe

"game set and match " in your head, maybe
    No content, go on you must have a Corvid theory , 5g masts perhaps? Bat Soup , USA , Right Wing Media . Israel??

Heisenberg

No content, go on you must have a Corvid theory , 5g masts perhaps? Bat Soup , USA , Right Wing Media . Israel??
    Quick quiz

Corvid or Covid?

PICK ONE!!!!

Looks like you're getting some very nice bites here Heisenberg. Very nice indeed.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Looks like you're getting some very nice bites here Heisenberg. Very nice indeed.
    It's been reel easy too.

It's been reel easy too.
    How many bites did you get? Quick answer: yes or no.