+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New Yellow box camera Leckwith Road kitchener Road junction Be careful

New Yellow box camera Leckwith Road kitchener Road junction Be careful

Hi everyone the council have just installed a traffic camera on leckwith Rd at the cross junction of wellington st by Kitchener school to catch people on the yellow grid please tell your family and friends about the traffic camera thanks

Re: New Yellow box camera Leckwith Road kitchener Road junction Be careful

Excellent.
    You'd hope that drivers' eyesight is good enough to see the yellow box in the first place.

About time something is done about idiots who wait in the yellow grid blocking up junctions, although they might know it is illegal the selfish sods don't care (do not enter the junction unless your exit is clear)

It's the morons who drive forward then leave a full car space in front of them that makes it a lottery if your caught out. You can judge that 5 cars could cross without getting caught out and then each car leaves a big space in front of them instead of pulling right up to the car in front of them. Absolute berks of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    It's the morons who drive forward then leave a full car space in front of them that makes it a lottery if your caught out. You can judge that 5 cars could cross without getting caught out and then each car leaves a big space in front of them instead of pulling right up to the car in front of them. Absolute berks of the highest order.
    Do not enter the junction unless your exit is clear. No use blaming the idiots in front really?

Oh god your one of them. ������

Hi everyone the council have just installed a traffic camera on leckwith Rd at the cross junction of wellington st by Kitchener school to catch people on the yellow grid please tell your family and friends about the traffic camera thanks
    GOOD. I'll be telling no-one. Let them get a fine.

Thanks, I got a fine from the council last year for leaving about 18inches of my rear bumper in a box I was the only car to go through on a green light, used to live near that junction it need filters as its dangerous this will just make the traffic worse

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    Thanks, I got a fine from the council last year for leaving about 18inches of my rear bumper in a box I was the only car to go through on a green light, used to live near that junction it need filters as its dangerous this will just make the traffic worse
    It's only been installed as a cash cow for the council. Everyone knows, sadly, that the council aren't really interested in preventing accidents, or making traffic flow more smoothly