+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Re: Vaulks

Re: Vaulks

" The club value him too highly to allow him to leave, with sources at the club stating that he is vital to the squad moving forward #CCFC"

I thought he was a defensive midfielder who only passed sideways or back...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    " The club value him too highly to allow him to leave, with sources at the club stating that he is vital to the squad moving forward #CCFC"

I thought he was a defensive midfielder who only passed sideways or back...
    I think that you are mixing him up with Pack ;-)

The key to the club statement is the word ‘squad’ I suspect. We need to see a bit more from him if he is going to be a starter.

I hope that we do 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I think that you are mixing him up with Pack ;-)

The key to the club statement is the word ‘squad’ I suspect. We need to see a bit more from him if he is going to be a starter.

I hope that we do ��
    I thought he had a good game today, was on the pace, got involved, distribution was good and looked ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    I thought he had a good game today, was on the pace, got involved, distribution was good and looked ok.
    Agreed, looks promising - mobile, bit of edge and can shoot

Yes, best performance so far from him, shame we didn’t get to see more of Ralls and him together

At fault for their goal by being weak as feck in midfield

He played well today.

Murphy on the other hand was diabolical

Rubbish - he wasn't at fault for their goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    He played well today.

Murphy on the other hand was diabolical
    I don't think that's entirely fair. Hoilett looked good though.

Something that I did notice about Murphy was in the first half when he cut in and ran with the ball but decided not to pass to Paterson who would have been clear on goal. Instead, he chose to take a few more touches and go for a naff shot instead.

Thought Vaulks played well and along with Flint was our best player. Murphy was fine first half but being kind faded badly second half.

we should have buried them today but we don't have a finisher in the team

Yep thought he was OK. Personally I think a midfield 3 of Bacuna Ralls And Vaulks would work and negate the need for Tomlin (who can then come on as super sub against tired legs)

He has promise just needs game time and confidence, thought Warnock did him no favours , in fact he set him back in terms of development.

Quote Originally Posted by Madassa View Post
    Rubbish - he wasn't at fault for their goal.
    Yes he was. He got out muscled by one of their midfielders initially and could be arsed to put in a tackle on Adam and just let him slip by when he had a second chance to win it.

Very good today

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Very good today
    Good to hear

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Yes he was. He got out muscled by one of their midfielders initially and could be arsed to put in a tackle on Adam and just let him slip by when he had a second chance to win it.
    He had two players to. contend with and no help from any other midfielder. He still chases down Adam who has to play a hopeful ball into our box where Bamba and Bennett are static while the striker strolls into the box to score (similar to QPRs first a few weeks ago). And it turns out it was clearly offside where the lino gets it wrong but you still blame Vaulks! 😧
    Is he shagging your wife 😕