Posted by Vince on FB

As most of you know I go to every Cardiff Game Home and Away.

I've been supporting the City since 1968 since the 80s I can count on one hand Racism slurs I've heard and the last one being West Ham away 2004.

Cardiff has been a cosmopolitan area since the 50s with many different cultures integrated into the city with no issue.

Homophobic chanting is very rare and I cannot recall the last time I heard Cardiff fans sing about it.

However what I do hear week in week out is nonsensical chanting anti english and anti welsh back and forth. Personally I believe it does nothing to support the team but Racial homophobic chanting it isn't.

Despite both sets of fans singing anti English anti welsh songs today, and shouting abuse at each other across the segregation line, Reading FC chose to accuse Cardiff city supporters of racism and homophobic insults by making an announcement aimed just at Cardiff city fans after two stewards made a complaint about anti English chanting. This is a slur on a football club who has NO recent history of racism or homophobia.

The stewards have been interviewed by the police and I believe there will be no arrests and no investigation.

Very disappointing