+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: That christeen keeler actress , my god

That christeen keeler actress , my god

Just watched the last episode

The closing credits showed her dancing to the kinks you really got me

What a stunning looking actress that lady is , pure beauty

Re: That christeen keeler actress , my god

Agreed. And yet the real Christine Keeler was even more beautiful than Sophie Cookson.
    Congratulations to the BBC. That series was outstanding. Best thing they’ve done for a very long time. Very moving.

I thought the same

She's no Joanne Whalley. Now that's a proper sort.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    She's no Joanne Whalley. Now that's a proper sort.
    I would put her in the same league , both gorgeous women

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit View Post
    Agreed. And yet the real Christine Keeler was even more beautiful than Sophie Cookson.
    Congratulations to the BBC. That series was outstanding. Best thing they’ve done for a very long time. Very moving.
    Keeler was portrayed by the press and courts as a high class call girl on a scam but she was a very vulnerable woman and as usual money talked

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Keeler was portrayed by the press and courts as a high class call girl on a scam but she was a very vulnerable woman and as usual money talked
    The documentary 'Keeler, Profumo, Ward and Me' was a good watch lastnight too Sludge. Avaiable on Iplayer mate.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    The documentary 'Keeler, Profumo, Ward and Me' was a good watch lastnight too Sludge. Avaiable on Iplayer mate.
    Spedger
    Cheers my bluebird mate

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    Spedger
    Just watched that - I was too young to realise extent of the miscarriage of justice at the time and had assumed I had a decent knowledge of what had happened, but that programme told me I was wrong.

This bloke;-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Marples

was, apparently, a far bigger security risk than Profumo.

Stephen Ward was one of the fall guys as a result of corrupt Police and a government MInister.

One of my foibles is keeping newspapers on important events - still have the original newspapers from that time!

Also CCFC pink Football eho cuttings pasted (with flour and water) into scrapbooks promotion 59-60 and early sixties.....my favourite photo is Joe Bonson with a diving header (goal) at Leyton Orient!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    One of my foibles is keeping newspapers on important events - still have the original newspapers from that time!

Also CCFC pink Football eho cuttings pasted (with flour and water) into scrapbooks promotion 59-60 and early sixties.....my favourite photo is Joe Bonson with a diving header (goal) at Leyton Orient!!
    I have a photo of that goal in colour somewhere, from The Sunday Reynolds News, they called it the "flying header". I think The Reynolds News was the 1st national colour newspaper, certainly Sunday one.

Quote Originally Posted by lincoln blue View Post
    I have a photo of that goal in colour somewhere, from The Sunday Reynolds News, they called it the "flying header". I think The Reynolds News was the 1st national colour newspaper, certainly Sunday one.
    ah yes...I remember that Sunday paper.....always had a colour team photo on the back page.....and yes it was 1st with colour!!