+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another overpaid 'executive' in our railways

Another overpaid 'executive' in our railways

Dearest One,

I am not asking you for money because it might be difficult for you to believe me due to the high rate of the scam going round the internet and everyone have to be careful on who you communicating. I want to plead you for the sake of humanity to help me save my daughter's life and future to come over your Country and i promise to pay for whatever that is going to cost.

My names are Mrs. Evelyn Tansanco, suffering from cancerous ailment. I was married to the late Sir. Peter Bailly Tansanco. My husband worked with the British Railways for over two decades before the cold hand of death took him away on the 23rd of July 2008 at about 2:00 AM. Our marriage lasted for over a decade without any fruit of the womb. But for the glory of God, we adopted daughter who is 17yrs old now Sharon Tansanco. My husband died after a protracted illness.

Recently, during my regular diagnosis, the doctor informed me the cancer keep spreading other parts and together with the brain stroke which is going to make it difficult for me to live longer and my life span might not the next 65days. With this hard reality that has befallen on me and i don't want my daughter to suffer when i leave this world, I prayed for God to direct me to the right person that will use the fund judiciously. I am not afraid of death because i lived all my life for god and humanity but only worried about the future of my innocent daughter.

With the mutual agreement with my late husband because of his love for kids, we adopted Sharon when she was two years with good intention to give her all she needs to be happy but unfortunately, my husband died without fulfilling his dream for the daughter and now i am very sick. Please, grant the last wish of a dying woman to accept my daughter as your own child, friend, sister and be her guardian to continue her education there. She is 17 years of age.

My late husband deposited the sum of €8.450 Million (Eight Million, Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euros) with an offshore Bank which i am the beneficiary as the wife. Presently, this money is still with the Bank.

I have decided to donate 60% of the fund to a non-governmental, or a non-religious, and or a non-profit organization or better still an individual, that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. Use this gift which comes from my husbands sweat to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially and 40% to help me establish my daughter's future and help her continue her education in your country to achieve her goal of becoming a famous lawyer.

I do not want my husband's hard-earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision.

My advice for you is to pray and ask for God's direction, if it touches your heart to do this work, get back to me and i swear you will never regret it.

God bless you
    Evelyn Tansanco

Should I ask for a photo ??

Re: Another overpaid 'executive' in our railways

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Dearest One,

I am not asking you for money because it might be difficult for you to believe me due to the high rate of the scam going round the internet and everyone have to be careful on who you communicating. I want to plead you for the sake of humanity to help me save my daughter's life and future to come over your Country and i promise to pay for whatever that is going to cost.

My names are Mrs. Evelyn Tansanco, suffering from cancerous ailment. I was married to the late Sir. Peter Bailly Tansanco. My husband worked with the British Railways for over two decades before the cold hand of death took him away on the 23rd of July 2008 at about 2:00 AM. Our marriage lasted for over a decade without any fruit of the womb. But for the glory of God, we adopted daughter who is 17yrs old now Sharon Tansanco. My husband died after a protracted illness.

Recently, during my regular diagnosis, the doctor informed me the cancer keep spreading other parts and together with the brain stroke which is going to make it difficult for me to live longer and my life span might not the next 65days. With this hard reality that has befallen on me and i don't want my daughter to suffer when i leave this world, I prayed for God to direct me to the right person that will use the fund judiciously. I am not afraid of death because i lived all my life for god and humanity but only worried about the future of my innocent daughter.

With the mutual agreement with my late husband because of his love for kids, we adopted Sharon when she was two years with good intention to give her all she needs to be happy but unfortunately, my husband died without fulfilling his dream for the daughter and now i am very sick. Please, grant the last wish of a dying woman to accept my daughter as your own child, friend, sister and be her guardian to continue her education there. She is 17 years of age.

My late husband deposited the sum of €8.450 Million (Eight Million, Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euros) with an offshore Bank which i am the beneficiary as the wife. Presently, this money is still with the Bank.

I have decided to donate 60% of the fund to a non-governmental, or a non-religious, and or a non-profit organization or better still an individual, that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. Use this gift which comes from my husbands sweat to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially and 40% to help me establish my daughter's future and help her continue her education in your country to achieve her goal of becoming a famous lawyer.

I do not want my husband's hard-earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision.

My advice for you is to pray and ask for God's direction, if it touches your heart to do this work, get back to me and i swear you will never regret it.

God bless you
    Evelyn Tansanco

Should I ask for a photo ??
    sounds like a good deal go for it

Heisenberg

Don't fall for it...

It's someone trying to launder agency fees and appearance bonuses.

I will give her a go

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I will give her a go
    She sounds like a big, posh sod with plums in her mouth. Just your type

Nobody called their kid Sharon 17 years ago.

Probably haven't since the early 70s.

This seems suspect to me.

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    Yeah, I know..

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post

Whose plums though