+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rid ourselves of the racists amongst us

Re: Rid ourselves of the racists amongst us

Jealousy and Welsh chip on the shoulder! Wow! That's a stereotypical view that I've been subjected to many a time in my 30 odd years in England. On occasion when the person listens to my points and accepts that generations of under funding, lack of investment and a condescending attitude to anything intrinsically Welsh like our language or culture breeds frustration and resentment not jealousy, I've had the odd apology!
    I guess your view shows the power of our London - based news as well as ignorance.🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

How I long for ‘Oh When The Blues Go Marching In’ or even better ‘Steaming In’ instead of the useless ‘Oh England etc etc’.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    He said he regrets this, thinks it has emboldened racists to think it’s ok to use it.

What’s the relevance to this topic though?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It appears likely that those who were collared at Reading were detained for anti-English racist chanting. If so, it's not before time that those who indulge in that abuse are brought to book because for too long such behaviour has been appeased by those who deliberately underplay it by suggesting it's a harmless wind-up of opposition supporters and can be dismissed as innocent banter.

We are all familiar with the typical profile of the ignorant Anglophobes. Almost without exception they are low IQ smelly types who have been allowed to continue and proliferate to spread their poisonous invective.

Let's make it clear to those boneheads that in 2020 it is equally unacceptable to spew insults at those of English ethnicity as it is to those of all other backgrounds. Morally, and in UK law for over 20 years due to the Crime and Disorder Act 1998, there's no legal distinction between mouthing, as an example: "you dirty English bastards" as "you dirty Pakistani bastards", etc, etc.

Identify those who do, root them out, insist they are prosecuted and demand the club ban them for life.
    Kin ell OM, you have managed to extract the GOD SQUAD, remember when they all used to argue with this calling it BS on here ? it seems that in the virtual signalling times we now live in, you have gotten away with it this time and acquired a little fan club in the process , BTW i was always in your camp on this particular topic

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Kin ell OM, you have managed to extract the GOD SQUAD, remember when they all used to argue with this calling it BS on here ? it seems that in the virtual signalling times we now live in, you have gotten away with it this time and acquired a little fan club in the process , BTW i was always in your camp on this particular topic
    Wow this is like someone has built a robot of the stupidest man on the Internet. Every box ticked, ****ing moron

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    It will be interesting during the six nations to see if suggesting where the English park their chariot is deemed as racist chanting.
    “I’d rather wear a turban than a rose” ...has its own appeal for some