+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luton away tickets

Luton away tickets

Anyone ITK? How many are we allocated? On sale this week?

Re: Luton away tickets

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Anyone ITK? How many are we allocated? On sale this week?
    I was about to ask the same.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I was about to ask the same.....
    Do I recall someone on here saying we were only getting about 650? Should be on sale soon?....Wednesday or Thursday at this rate.

650! They've given teams 1000+ on numerous times this season.

The club have been utterly pathetic with away ticket allocations (if that is the case) and more so the on sale dates. It's next weekend ffs!

It’s something like 1050 normally and I doubt we’d be any different

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    650! They've given teams 1000+ on numerous times this season.

The club have been utterly pathetic with away ticket allocations (if that is the case) and more so the on sale dates. It's next weekend ffs!
    They blamed Birmingham last time.

Luton obviously as bad as Birmingham too...

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    They blamed Birmingham last time.

Luton obviously as bad as Birmingham too...
    I would expect a club announcement tomorrow. 1050 should sell out.

I would expect a club announcement tomorrow. 1050 should sell out.
    Hopefully you're right, that sounds similar to other clubs. Looking forward to Luton.

Hopefully you're right, that sounds similar to other clubs. Looking forward to Luton.
    Last chance to visit (maybe) before they move to a new stadium.

Last chance to visit (maybe) before they move to a new stadium.
    Wonder if they’re still burning Welsh flags in the stands up there ????

With a bar in the away end that is restricted to 60 for H and S according to their away fans guide.That's going to work....not.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Wonder if they’re still burning Welsh flags in the stands up there ????
    Just banter

With a bar in the away end that is restricted to 60 for H and S according to their away fans guide.That's going to work....not.
    From what I saw going for a pee at Reading away that won't be enough room during the game let alone before or at half time!

My thoughts were along the same lines. Never ceases to amaze me how many of our travelling support just go for a few beers and don't appear to see much of the match.

My thoughts were along the same lines. Never ceases to amaze me how many of our travelling support just go for a few beers and don't appear to see much of the match.
    Ticket info now online.
    https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/away-days-ticket-news-luton-town-vs-cardiff-city
    Last edited by IanD; 29-01-20 at 13:38. Reason: Link added

ST plus 7 aways or Member/Flex 5 plus 10 aways for first dibs.
    1032 tickets from tomorrow.

I'm surprised it's that high, do we have that many fans who've done 7 aways this season? Shame as I've done 6! Typical

I'm surprised it's that high, do we have that many fans who've done 7 aways this season? Shame as I've done 6! Typical
    Yes, I was thinking the same. 🙄

I'm sure someone has done the maths to work out the priority cut off. I'm on 9 plus a "doesn't count" U23 pre-season at Bath.

Yes, I was thinking the same. ��
    This does come back to a rant I've had on this board so many times. Why can't they just drop it down a game required to qualify each day? The ticket office has to consistently be the worst thing about the city, make life so so so hard for the fans, and themselves.

This does come back to a rant I've had on this board so many times. Why can't they just drop it down a game required to qualify each day? The ticket office has to consistently be the worst thing about the city, make life so so so hard for the fans, and themselves.
    That is quite a good idea actually.

That is quite a good idea actually.
    From memory, this is the highest number of aways needed to qualify for a match ticket. Partly due to the small number of tickets, part due to not having played Luton at home for a long time and part down to Kenilworth Road being replaced. And it's an old skool dump! The number of aways needed for a ticket may be dropped but probably not by one game at a time. Depends if it sells out, tomorrow or Friday. Or if you know someone who has done enough aways and isn't going.

From memory, this is the highest number of aways needed to qualify for a match ticket. Partly due to the small number of tickets, part due to not having played Luton at home for a long time and part down to Kenilworth Road being replaced. And it's an old skool dump! The number of aways needed for a ticket may be dropped but probably not by one game at a time. Depends if it sells out, tomorrow or Friday. Or if you know someone who has done enough aways and isn't going.
    All of which makes for a really odd situation.

You’d think that we were playing Real Madrid or something. 😋

All of which makes for a really odd situation.

You’d think that we were playing Real Madrid or something. 😋
    You're right. It was easier, back in the day, to see us play Real Madrid at home than it is to see us play Luton away.

Just bought a ticket online. Apparently I could have had another 9 from a pool of friends, according to a badly worded pop up. Then couldn't pay for it until my address wad updated but couldn't update my address as line 3 only allows 10 characters....so just deleted line 3 in the end. Start putting your address in to update and places in Missouri or Kansas come up first. 😐 Once paid you are asked to print at home even though you have previously been told the ticket will be posted. Plus the website doesn't seem to remember you so you have to assign the tickets, to yourself first. Didn't have this hassle with Brum away ticket. Look like a cheap and nasty version of the previous eticketing which worked fine.