+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luton away tickets

Re: Luton away tickets

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Just bought a ticket online. Apparently I could have had another 9 from a pool of friends, according to a badly worded pop up. Then couldn't pay for it until my address wad updated but couldn't update my address as line 3 only allows 10 characters....so just deleted line 3 in the end. Start putting your address in to update and places in Missouri or Kansas come up first. �� Once paid you are asked to print at home even though you have previously been told the ticket will be posted. Plus the website doesn't seem to remember you so you have to assign the tickets, to yourself first. Didn't have this hassle with Brum away ticket. Look like a cheap and nasty version of the previous eticketing which worked fine.
    Absolutely hopeless. It is getting worse everytime I order tickets. My address is now stored in some crazy yank format alongside my zipcode.

Quote Originally Posted by ivandobsky View Post
    Absolutely hopeless. It is getting worse everytime I order tickets. My address is now stored in some crazy yank format alongside my zipcode.
    I had to buy 4 tickets. Ended up having to buy them in 3 transactions against 2 different accounts (me and Mrs acccounts).

Quote Originally Posted by ivandobsky View Post
    My postal address is now a shortened version which can't include the postal town in it. Which I can understand if you have Llanfair PG as your postal town. Many postal town addresses just aren't acceptable. This ticketing system looks like something a 14 yr old has created in his (or her) bedroom in the back-of-beyond US of A. And we should be worried about Huawei😁

Just bought a ticket online. Apparently I could have had another 9 from a pool of friends, according to a badly worded pop up. Then couldn't pay for it until my address wad updated but couldn't update my address as line 3 only allows 10 characters....so just deleted line 3 in the end. Start putting your address in to update and places in Missouri or Kansas come up first. 😐 Once paid you are asked to print at home even though you have previously been told the ticket will be posted. Plus the website doesn't seem to remember you so you have to assign the tickets, to yourself first. Didn't have this hassle with Brum away ticket. Look like a cheap and nasty version of the previous eticketing which worked fine.
    I had those issues getting my FA Cup replay tickets. It used to be easy to assign a ticket to someone in my network. To do it now I had to open another browser window to find their fan number then copy and paste it

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    I had those issues getting my FA Cup replay tickets. It used to be easy to assign a ticket to someone in my network. To do it now I had to open another browser window to find their fan number then copy and paste it
    It looked like I could have assigned my ticket to my son who doesn't qualify. Also, no idea how I was being offered the possibility of buying another 9 tickets. If it wasn't bust....don't change it. Rarely had a problem with the old eticketing. Once, I think, and the TO soryed it straight away and waived the admin charge.
    Next up....how to get to Luton.
    Pick n shovel.

It looked like I could have assigned my ticket to my son who doesn't qualify. Also, no idea how I was being offered the possibility of buying another 9 tickets. If it wasn't bust....don't change it. Rarely had a problem with the old eticketing. Once, I think, and the TO soryed it straight away and waived the admin charge.
    Next up....how to get to Luton.
    Pick n shovel.
    Nine?! If I'd known, you could have bought one for me (as I have no chance!) ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Nine?! If I'd known, you could have bought one for me (as I have no chance!) ;-)
    Don't get too excited! God knows who, what or where these mythical 9 were in my "pool". Very odd. Definately said I could have 2 plus 9 in my pool. I wondered if that was some sort of reference to having done 9 aways this season. Not a clue. On checking, I've done ten so it wasn't that.

Sold out