+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does Klopp have a point?

Re: Does Klopp have a point?

Deluded. He has enough fringe players who have barely reached the field and don't need a break by any stretch of the imagination to pick a side that at least gives it a good go. Him not turning up is a disgrace imo. I imagine if by some scheduling disaster a champions League match ended up then, they would all be there. So this is 100% about not giving a shit about the competition because they are doing well in other things.

Who cares?

Funny there's no mention of the extra four European games they've all signed up too, hypocritical tosser.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Deluded. He has enough fringe players who have barely reached the field and don't need a break by any stretch of the imagination to pick a side that at least gives it a good go. Him not turning up is a disgrace imo. I imagine if by some scheduling disaster a champions League match ended up then, they would all be there. So this is 100% about not giving a shit about the competition because they are doing well in other things.
    As I've pointed out in my own opinion, using the fringe players won't make them take notice, something like he's doing definitely will.