+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Glatzel & Pato

Glatzel & Pato

Just doesn’t work.

I’ve defended Glatzel consistently but he was shite tonight

Re: Glatzel & Pato

Patterson and Tomlin have got to play, it’s the only place goals are going to come from

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Just doesn’t work.

I’ve defended Glatzel consistently but he was shite tonight
    He was poor. Had a half chance early on but shot tamely straight at keeper. But for me there was one moment that 'stood out' when he received the ball with City players either side of him, and just lost balance and fell over..

Admittedly we stay played a lot of balls in the air and we know he's awful as a target man. But he had quite a few balls played to his feet and he was equally ineffective. Time for him to step aside.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    He was poor. Had a half chance early on but shot tamely straight at keeper. But for me there was one moment that 'stood out' when he received the ball with City players either side of him, and just lost balance and fell over..
    Thats harsh. Having the ball at his feet in space just isnt playing to his strengths. No wonder he fell over.

Think Pato is the better forward option, he bullies better , but alongside Tomlin , Glatzel looks out of his depth .

Pato and Tomlin 100% for me, both cause havoc in different ways

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Pato and Tomlin 100% for me, both cause havoc in different ways
    This. Glatzel just panics when he gets a chance, it’s just not working with him. Had a one on one tonight and fluffed it just like he did against the jacks. Move him on I say