+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jazz Richards

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Jazz Richards

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    I am not bashing bennett.. I like him and he is indeed one of the best left backs in the division IMO. He does though seem out of position as much as Jazz does, that's all I'm saying, which perhaps indicates deficiencies in other areas of the pitch that they get dragged into. There were occassions last night when Matt Phillips had loads of space collecting the ball on his right and bennett has to bust a gut running across to close him down.. often too late.
    I just thought it was harsh to say both full back positions are an area of concern on both sides when, as you say, we've got one of the best fullbacks in the division on the left. He was fantastic against Swansea I thought

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I just thought it was harsh to say both full back positions are an area of concern on both sides when, as you say, we've got one of the best fullbacks in the division on the left. He was fantastic against Swansea I thought
    True.

We do seem a bit all over the place... the position is a concern in terms of their deployment and our game plan rather than the personnel alone.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    True.

We do seem a bit all over the place... the position is a concern in terms of their deployment and our game plan rather than the personnel alone.
    Ahhh gotcha