+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Christine Keller.....message for Sludge,

Christine Keller.....message for Sludge,

Just watched the final episode.... ...Mandy Rice Davies streets ahead in the look and intellect department....!!

Re: Christine Keller.....message for Sludge,

Ah but what about her sister Helen?

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Just watched the final episode.... ...Mandy Rice Davies streets ahead in the look and intellect department....!!
    I remember reading Mandy Rice Davies’s obituary some years ago and she, very amusingly, described her life after the Profumo Affair as a “long, slow descent into respectability”

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    The actress that plays the part of christine keeler is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen and I have seen lots I can tell you

That dance she does to the kinks you really got me at the end of the final episode is one of the sexiest things a woman has done in the history of this planet

yeah...but you have to agree MRD had far more class.....if I had a choice....!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Ah but what about her sister Helen?
    She's not exactly a looker. Not much to say either.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    She's not exactly a looker. Not much to say either.

...and she never listens to me when I talk to her..

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    ...and she never listens to me when I talk to her..
    Great with a balloon though.

Just watching it now, feck me that Sophie Cookson (Keeler) is one fecking stunning bird.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Just watching it now, feck me that Sophie Cookson (Keeler) is one fecking stunning bird.
    Shes fecking gorgeous , wait till the end of the last episode , watch it right to the end and watch her dancing , cripes

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Shes fecking gorgeous , wait till the end of the last episode , watch it right to the end and watch her dancing , cripes
    ..most people would have turned over after the music and credits had finished..and would have missed her in just her knickers..still dancing

Who dares wins

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The actress that plays the part of christine keeler is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen and I have seen lots I can tell you

That dance she does to the kinks you really got me at the end of the final episode is one of the sexiest things a woman has done in the history of this planet
    My word, the last time I recall you found a dance performance to be so erotic was Christmas time 20-odd years ago at Cardiff's New Theatre's production of Aladdin when Wayne Sleep pirouetted around the stage waving a silver star on a stick around while overplaying the role of Widow Twankey.

Yes, I give in, the codpiece he wore contoured an impressive bulge but you richly deserved being ejected for your incessant wolf whistling.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    My word, the last time I recall you found a dance performance to be so erotic was Christmas time 20-odd years ago at Cardiff's New Theatre's production of Aladdin when Wayne Sleep pirouetted around the stage waving a silver star on a stick around while overplaying the role of Widow Twankey.

Yes, I give in, the codpiece he wore contoured an impressive bulge but you richly deserved being ejected for your incessant wolf whistling.

I play for cardiff city , not cardiff city reserves