+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Omar Bogle

Omar Bogle

In talks for a loan to ADO Den Haag until end of season.

Re: Omar Bogle

end of the century would be better

Feyenoord lads won't be happy! Pardew's scouting team must have been busy!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueToujours View Post
    In talks for a loan to ADO Den Haag until end of season.
    And he must be even worse than Glatzel

Anyone watch the BT sport programme that followed Warnock around for one day behind the scenes at the training ground etc?
    I think it was after the Boro game this season and he got Bogle into his office and talked him through his game and what he could’ve done better etc.
    After Bogle left Warnock said to the camera he can’t believe Bogle is still at the club and if you asked him 6 months earlier if he would’ve still been there he would’ve said no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Anyone watch the BT sport programme that followed Warnock around for one day behind the scenes at the training ground etc?
    I think it was after the Boro game this season and he got Bogle into his office and talked him through his game and what he could’ve done better etc.
    After Bogle left Warnock said to the camera he can’t believe Bogle is still at the club and if you asked him 6 months earlier if he would’ve still been there he would’ve said no chance.
    I'm not sure if that says more about Warnock and his recruitment, or the fact we just love giving crap players a really good wage every week.