+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Usual transfer window ...

Usual transfer window ...

A month of nothing, hopes of 3 incoming, resigned to 2, happy to sign 1 with 5 minutes left.

This window is a waste of time for all clubs and needs to go.

I think we'll get 2 in on loan, a striker & fullback but I won't be staying up.

Re: Usual transfer window ...

They may surprise us....by the time the Reading game sis over we may well have signed two players.

If we sign a Reading player at half time and loan one to them.Can they switch sides at half time ?

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    They may surprise us....by the time the Reading game sis over we may well have signed two players.
    Seriously? This is cardiff city, feck all will happen as always, small time attitude equals small time club.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Hadn’t thought how the fact we’re playing til 9.40 might affect things

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Seriously? This is cardiff city, feck all will happen as always, small time attitude equals small time club.
    That's it in a nutshell! The board has zero ambition, except for a big fat payday after a sell off. No guts, no glory!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    That's it in a nutshell! The board has zero ambition, except for a big fat payday after a sell off. No guts, no glory!
    I doubt very much there will be a "big fat payday" any time soon when the club's liabilities exceed it's assets and without the owner's financial support would be insolvent.

waiting for friday deadline day scraps and leftovers...