+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: McKay still working for Nantes!!!

McKay still working for Nantes!!!

There are no words. why would you continue to use this guy, did the sad events of last year not mean anything to them. City get accused of being insensitive for pursuing what they obviously believe was a dodgy deal, and yet Nantes are still using the illegal agent that arranged the flights, and presumably still giving him money. I think that is more distasteful.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: McKay still working for Nantes!!!

Rather odd if true.

That he is still working at all is bonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    There are no words. why would you continue to use this guy, did the sad events of last year not mean anything to them. City get accused of being insensitive for pursuing what they obviously believe was a dodgy deal, and yet Nantes are still using the illegal agent that arranged the flights, and presumably still giving him money. I think that is more distasteful.
    You can see why the club have felt it necessary to take further action in France against Nantes stance, the fact McKay is still involved really does stink.

The Bluebirds have refused to pay a £15m transfer fee to the French club and said "sufficient evidence of wrongdoing" has been found.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-51289057

Their president (Waldermar Kita), is dodgy as fcuk. The Nantes fans I know hate him, and blame him for “selling Sala like a dog”.

International

what also surprises me isa that given the known facts relatin to the flgiht, the price hiking etc, that a British club is still prepared to have dealings with the man.

The professional game is rotten to the core, the fact that McKay is still be involved in it just prove that

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Their president (Waldermar Kita), is dodgy as fcuk. The Nantes fans I know hate him, and blame him for “selling Sala like a dog”.
    This is nt right

And yet Cardiff are getting stick for wanting an investigation...

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post

Really , I would have though as a minimum they would be deserate , could they be trouble isnt should be banned ?Remember this

Back in 2008,*McKay*was handed a*suspended ban*by the FA after being found guilty of breaking transfer rules during Benjani Mwaruwari's moves from French club Auxerre to Portsmouth and from Portsmouth to Manchester City

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    The professional game is rotten to the core, the fact that McKay is still be involved in it just prove that
    Yep he has been dirty for a long time , and its know to everyone including us and Nantes

The agent of football bad boy Joey Barton has found himself in hot water after police pulled him over only to find he was banned from driving and had cocaine in his car.

The Sun reports that cops collared Willie McKay after he was spotted using his mobile phone while driving down central London's Pall Mall earlier this month.

The agent thought that his driving ban had expired, but computer checks revealed that McKay was actually disqualified until October.

McKay was also cautioned after a bag of cocaine was found in his car.

The agent pleaded guilty to driving while disqualified and without insurance at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday but was criticised by District Judge Quentin Purdy and threatened with future imprisonment.

"You arrogantly chose to abuse the ban by driving and you drove simply because you’d got a car," said Purdy.

Joey Barton charged with ABH

"You should have known what would happen, but just so you are crystal clear, if you choose to drive a vehicle on the road during the next 18 months you will be driving while disqualified. And with your record you will almost certainly be going into custody.”

McKay was fined £6,115, which he paid immediately. Lawyer Bob Dwek told the hearing:

"My client has admitted the offence. He has shown remorse and is extremely worried about the consequences of this conviction. I ask you to deal with him by way of a heavy financial penalty.”

Joey Barton: agent of misfortune*(Image: Julian Finney)

McKay's client*Joey Barton is currently negotiating a free transfer from QPR to Marseille*.

mirrorfootball

What does that first paragraph of your reply mean?

Really , I would have though as a minimum they would be deserate , could they be trouble isnt should be banned ?Remember this ”