+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brad Smith Signed on loan

Brad Smith

First signing of the window, already official on clubs social media.

Left back on loan from Bournemouth.

Brad Smith Signed on loan

Confirmed

Left back from Bournmouth.

Used to play Liverpool

Re: Brad Smith signs

Was he at Liverpool before? Signed for a decent fee by Bournemouth and hardly played.

Re: Brad Smith Signed on loan

I f**king knew my thread wouldn't become the main one, this place is a joke. This close to flouncing

WF99 come with me

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I f**king knew my thread wouldn't become the main one, this place is a joke. This close to flouncing
    I think those few seconds saved me, I must be ITK

Makes sense with Cunningham out injured until next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bothroyd's Diving Coach View Post
    I think those few seconds saved me, I must be ITK
    Alphabetical order innit

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    WF99 come with me
    Not happy with the merge. First or nothing

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

Used to play Liverpool
    Thought I'd heard that name when I saw the thread.

Not making a judgement here as who knows.. but...

Senior career
    Years Team Apps (Gls)
    2013–2016Liverpool5(0)
    2014→*Swindon Town*(loan)7(0)2016–AFC Bournemouth5(0)2018–2019→*SeattleSounders*(loan)31 (0)2020–→*Cardiff City*(loan)0(0)

Nice to have some competition for Bennett

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Was he at Liverpool before? Signed for a decent fee by Bournemouth and hardly played.
    Bournemouth's record of signing Liverpool players is woeful. Smith, Ibe and Solanke - about £40m spent there and nothing to show for it.

I don't know anything about him, but we need a left back, he has been playing proper football as a left back (not u23s or dreaming of the bench) and he looks pleased to roll up at Cardiff. The best thing is that this was a surprise - and clearly something the club have been working on with no leaks. Not paper talk. Not agent talk. A sensible (on the face of it) deal that suits all parties.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I don't know anything about him, but we need a left back, he has been playing proper football as a left back (not u23s or dreaming of the bench) and he looks pleased to roll up at Cardiff. The best thing is that this was a surprise - and clearly something the club have been working on with no leaks. Not paper talk. Not agent talk. A sensible (on the face of it) deal that suits all parties.
    Agreed, strikes me as a sensible deal. Makes a pleasant change from the last manager who seemingly drew names from a hat or failing that raided Bristol City.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    112 appearances

10 in the PL
    31 in The MLS

34 PL2
    8 Reserve league... Etc

I am not using this to knock him, he could be fantastic, I hear he's attacking and has pace so already looking forward to seeing what he can do for us.

Some players just need a club and regular games, I remember wondering who chopra was when he came from basically the reserves too and that worked out.

Give Bennett a rocket up his arse too

There are a few YouTube compilations doing the rounds of Brad Smith (mainly) in the MLS. He looks good as an attacking LB getting good crosses in the box but I have yet to see any examples of him defending!

Still - hope for the best and think positive thoughts!

Still only 25 not had much first team experience at Liverpool or BH has played for all levels of England other than the senior team now an Aussie International ,if he stayed fit might be a good addition , welcome to the City Brad ,stay off the CCMB

We're a weird bunch.

Knock Whyte for not having much experience yet get wet knickers o we some lad, also with not much experience of playing regularly.

Seattle you say !!!! Lets make him feel welcome and give it on Friday night - FIGHT AND WIN!!!!! Reading bless 'em will poo their pants if we do this

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Hahahaha funny.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    We're a weird bunch.

Knock Whyte for not having much experience yet get wet knickers o we some lad, also with not much experience of playing regularly.
    Who’s wetting their knickers over him?