+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: If Tomlin is unfit to play on Friday...

If Tomlin is unfit to play on Friday...

..forget it mate..forget it..cos that is the end of the ****ing world!!

Re: If Tomlin is unfit to play on Friday...

Nothing to do with Tomlin, and apologies for the thread hijack, but a thought occurred to me with regard injuries.

In this day and age of suing any and everyone for the slightest thing, I'm almost surprised that clubs and players don't regularly get sued for injuring other players. Imagine a scenario where your top player gets put out of the game for a year by a player who loses his head for a split second. You feel your side has failed to win promotion as a result.

BTW, I'm not suggesting it should happen, nor would I agree with that happening, just I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen given the money involved in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Nothing to do with Tomlin, and apologies for the thread hijack, but a thought occurred to me with regard injuries.

In this day and age of suing any and everyone for the slightest thing, I'm almost surprised that clubs and players don't regularly get sued for injuring other players. Imagine a scenario where your top player gets put out of the game for a year by a player who loses his head for a split second. You feel your side has failed to win promotion as a result.

BTW, I'm not suggesting it should happen, nor would I agree with that happening, just I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen given the money involved in the game.

..eric..why didn't you start a new thread..not a problem as it's small stuff..just intrigued.

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    ..eric..why didn't you start a new thread..not a problem as it's small stuff..just intrigued.
    Just the tie in with injuries. As it was, nobody else was remotely interested!!

Has anyone seen "Cheer" on Netflix?

It's a little related to the post that is a little related to the original post.

Thanks for ruining Kens thread Eric

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    ..forget it mate..forget it..cos that is the end of the ****ing world!!
    Ss ****ing bogey

If Tomlin and Ralls are out and Ward then I think we have to fit Murphy in. Play Junior or Whyte as the 10.

Glatzel has to be axed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Just the tie in with injuries. As it was, nobody else was remotely interested!!

....haha

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    If Tomlin and Ralls are out and Ward then I think we have to fit Murphy in. Play Junior or Whyte as the 10.

Glatzel has to be axed.
    Wont happen