+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Adomah and Sanderson in. Peltier out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Adomah and Sanderson in. Peltier out

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    That's harsh on Sanderson who I doubt many on here would have heard of before today - let's see what he has to offer before judging him.
    My old username was Daniel15 (had like 5000 posts on here before I lost my password and email address that I was using) - I've been to countless development games when I lived in cardiff, and used to love your updates on said games. You and lomarski - I'm sure I bumped into both you a few times.

But why we are signing a development player who couldn't even make the wolves bench behind Matt Doh is beyond me.

For me - it's another disappointing window, especially considering the loss of Reid for what you would imagine to be mid 7 figures

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBluebird View Post
    My old username was Daniel15 (had like 5000 posts on here before I lost my password and email address that I was using) - I've been to countless development games when I lived in cardiff, and used to love your updates on said games. You and lomarski - I'm sure I bumped into both you a few times.

But why we are signing a development player who couldn't even make the wolves bench behind Matt Doh is beyond me.

For me - it's another disappointing window, especially considering the loss of Reid for what you would imagine to be mid 7 figures
    I've pushed for Cameron Coxe's inclusion for a long time, but I have to admit that he did not seize the chances he was given against Carlisle and I can't think of anyone else in that position at youth level who is ready to be tried in the first team.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I've pushed for Cameron Coxe's inclusion for a long time, but I have to admit that he did not seize the chances he was given against Carlisle and I can't think of anyone else in that position at youth level who is ready to be tried in the first team.
    Agreed again - but that doesn't mean we have to sign a RB who has never played a senior league game in his life. Who hasn't even been on a first team league bench from what I can tell 😬

There's very in depth stats for his stint in Premier League Development League 2 - but why not promote coxe? He might not be good enough, but at least he's contracted to us.... This makes zero sense because there is no option to buy