+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ref spoke to both managers last night

Ref spoke to both managers last night

Second half I think. Any idea what that was about, after an incident involving Tomlin?

Re: Ref spoke to both managers last night

Quote Originally Posted by bluesp View Post
    Second half I think. Any idea what that was about, after an incident involving Tomlin?
    We wondered about that as well. Tomlin spoke to the ref for a long time at final whistle as well, didn't look to happy.

Easily the worst ref I've seen this season.

He was awful, as was the one against the Jacks. I liked the ref on Tuesday, he let stuff go quite a lot. We were on the receiving end of it a few times which was frustrating but we he also let plenty of our meaty tackles go

I said the same in the match thread and I'm sure we have had the idiot before.
    Referees like him are ruining the game for the spectator in that there is no continuity and low quality football when aany kind of contact is met with a whistle.

I'd be surprised if he's ever kicked a ball in his life and he fell for the con artists' diving on quite a few occasions.

My guess is that Tomlin gave him a mouthful, especially after not blowing for what looked an obvious foul on him in a dangerous position, Tomlin territory.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I said the same in the match thread and I'm sure we have had the idiot before.
    Referees like him are ruining the game for the spectator in that there is no continuity and low quality football when aany kind of contact is met with a whistle.

I'd be surprised if he's ever kicked a ball in his life and he fell for the con artists' diving on quite a few occasions.

My guess is that Tomlin gave him a mouthful, especially after not blowing for what looked an obvious foul on him in a dangerous position, Tomlin territory.
    We certainly have had this idiot before. Remember the ref who disallowed the nailed on penalty on Murphy v Watford last season