+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What about the drivers?????

What about the drivers?????

Terrible thing
    Global health scare
    Coronavirus
    83 Brits repatriated and flown into RAF Brize Norton Oxfordshire
    I’ve just seen the footage on the news of several coaches leaving the airforce base heading to the Wirral for fourteen days of quarantine.
    Sitting on the front seat of each coach there was a person in full protective clothing .....the frightening thing is that the poor old coach driver wasn’t wearing any protective gear whatsoever on each coach?!!!
    Oversight perhaps??
    Check out the news and you’ll see what I’m saying.
    Ironically the coaches are based in Reading 😷

Re: What about the drivers?????

The drivers have already got it I’d imagine

It was weird that, did you see the driver with the Welsh bucket hat? He'll be Wales patient zero, we'll all get it

i see some suspect patients are being tested in Wales now

Think I read somewhere that the drivers volunteered and will get paid for 14 days holed up in a hotel.

I’d sort of be happy with that.

Good spot Delmbox for the Wales hat and indeed the story in the Liverpool Echo 😷
    Thing is though if you were one of the drivers having been told it’s completely safe and not necessary to wear any protective clothing - wouldn’t you be slightly concerned the cnut sitting next to you was fully hashmacked up from head to toe lol 😂😂😂😂😂😷

Quote Originally Posted by Padraig1968 View Post
    Good spot Delmbox for the Wales hat and indeed the story in the Liverpool Echo 😷
    Thing is though if you were one of the drivers having been told it’s completely safe and not necessary to wear any protective clothing - wouldn’t you be slightly concerned the cnut sitting next to you was fully hashmacked up from head to toe lol 😂😂😂😂😂😷
    Yeah I would.....it is just stupid beyond words.

Having said that - tens of thousands have died of normal flu in the same period.....

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Yeah I would.....it is just stupid beyond words.

Having said that - tens of thousands have died of normal flu in the same period.....
    It's not fatal, unless you're very old and have an underlying chronic condition...

if you were a driver and you opened your bus ( coach if you are tony ) door and a guy in full chemical hazmat suit was stood waiting to board, you might think " sod this, Ive been misinformed about the risk "

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    if you were a driver and you opened your bus ( coach if you are tony ) door and a guy in full chemical hazmat suit was stood waiting to board, you might think " sod this, Ive been misinformed about the risk "
    My thoughts exactly, one has a choice .

Would we be so much noise if the hat bore the image if a liver bird ?

Breaking news lunchtime is that one of the repatriated Brits taken to the Quarantine facility in the Wirral has actually fallen ill with the virus.
    The coach company bosses as well as the Government health assessors who deemed that the risk was negligible to the poor old drivers should have driven the buses themselves.
    Shockingly shameful and madness beyond belief!!!

Obviously you missed the driver had his hi viz on .

Nothing bad can happen to you when you are wearing a hi viz.

Perhaps the chinese should start adopting a vegan diet instead of eating rats and bats.

No its from Mexico originally it said on the news...something to do with their dodgy lager 🍻

International

The whole thing is an Israeli conspiracy, just ask Jordan Sather. Or was it some other conspiricy theorist who said that?
    Any way Jordan Knows about all the conspiracies so we're safe.
    And he never said it was aliens, but..................

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    It's not fatal, unless you're very old and have an underlying chronic condition...
    I'm guessing the person next to the driver wearing the full chemical hazmat suit is very old and has an underlying chronic condition.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    It was weird that, did you see the driver with the Welsh bucket hat? He'll be Wales patient zero, we'll all get it
    Told them, take Swansea tramps away or Coronavirus patients to Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Perhaps the chinese should start adopting a vegan diet instead of eating rats and bats.
    there we go public health standards , and folk bang about the yanks and there chlorinated chicken .

its effecting Chinese restaurants and take away's https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51348593