+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Get behind neil harris and back his decisions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Get behind neil harris and back his decisions

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I want him to do well. I'm not going to blindly support him and back every decison he makes though. He has my support. But if he drops a bollock I shall ask questions. If does somethoing right, I'll acknowledge that too. His half time switch today was a good decision in hindsight.

Pretty soon, I want to see some bold moves though. I'd start Glatzel every week and see If he improves. If he doesn't, lets get rid. I'd start a few youngsters too. They don't all have to play together, but we should be able to give a couple of them a run of games starting next month.
    And the hat trick

Re: Get behind neil harris and back his decisions

We've seen almost every player in our squad this year and I'm still not sure what our best starting 11 is - so many play better when looking to make impact off the bench for 20 minutes than they do starting the game. Overall, I'm happy that Harris is i) getting better results with what seems to be a poorly assembled squad, ii) is giving each and every player a chance to impress and iii) is now preparing for next season by giving Tomlin new contract, making Smithies the established number one and introducing more attacking full-backs, but improvements are so small and slow that we're going to end up with fewer enjoyable games this season than not enjoyable ones.