+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Why do Vegans.......?

Re: Why do Vegans.......?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Do either or both of those tribes appear in any Star Trex episodes
    His posts remind me of the star wars intro..

A huge block of text.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Normal DMs are like £120 or £130 so not too bad considering
    Oh are they, when we got my daughters first pair, this was 7 or 8 years ago, they were 70 quid, i remember as i checked out the invoice i had for them as we sold them just before christmas and made 10 quid

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    What are vegan DM’s made of to be costing that much?
    Vegan Mock / fake Leather type material

Rudy has pointed out that normal ones cost 120 - 130 quid, he is right, they do, so i guess its just the price of them

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Oh are they, when we got my daughters first pair, this was 7 or 8 years ago, they were 70 quid, i remember as i checked out the invoice i had for them as we sold them just before christmas and made 10 quid
    They're very "in" at the moment so assume they've jumped up recently

What are vegan DM’s made of to be costing that much?
    Plants innit

Quote Originally Posted by Padraig1968 View Post
    My vegan neighbours kids being brought up vegan having never tasted meat is wrong - they should have been given the choice!!
    They have had their parents views forced on them from birth.
    Same as the fecking Jehovah’s next door the other side - ideology of a cult and they are a cult as they are not a recognised denomination of the church - not to mention the two Gay fellas at the top of the street who have adopted a young boy - all the neighbours are talking about it - is it two dads? Mum and dad?
    I personally don’t give a toss but it’s still not natural- back to my original question- why make plant products look like meat products?
    Poor old little Johnny whose parents are forcing him to be vegan (veganism is a religious belief now apparently??)who has never tasted meat will feck his brain even more by giving him plant based replica meat products.
    It’s just not natural
    Why not just have potato flavoured crisps?

I can’t believe your all still banging on about this lol - Blue Matt or should I say “ The wise man from the Himalayas” gave us the answer ages ago -FAMILIARITY
    You Taffs are like a load of old washerwomen 😂😂😂😂😂

It's definitely Louth isn't it.

It's been an interesting discussion stemming from a rubbish atempt at a wind up mind.

You all make me laugh on here
    Ever since I started joining in yuz all been guessing I’m somewhat different to who I say I am?
    There’s a word for dat which eludes me at the minute but you’re all wrong with your assumptions!!
    an you don’t half go on 🤫🏉🇮🇪

You all make me laugh on here
    Ever since I started joining in yuz all been guessing I’m somewhat different to who I say I am?
    There’s a word for dat which eludes me at the minute but you’re all wrong with your assumptions!!
    an you don’t half go on 🤫🏉🇮🇪
    Called you Sol Bamba 😂

You know dat I’ve got a soft spot on here for yuz Dembe - you’re the only one dat ever speaks any sense 😃👍

Thinking about what you said Dembe - Bamba? I am slightly offended because the man has absolutely no class whatsoever!!
    I mean who the feck would buy a Bentley Bentayga? It’s just wrong!!
    But the classless culchie hasn’t bought just the one - he’s bought fecking two I tell ye - one pink and one fecking black !!!
    See what I’m telling ye?
    No fecking class !!!! 😂

I've known you were Paterson all along, I was just joking with Bamba.

If I had a serious guess I'd say kev McNaughton

Vegan Mock / fake Leather type material

Rudy has pointed out that normal ones cost 120 - 130 quid, he is right, they do, so i guess its just the price of them
    So the fake leather type of material is dearer than real leather? Someone has seen you lot coming😂😂

Super 😂

You know dat I’ve got a soft spot on here for yuz Dembe - you’re the only one dat ever speaks any sense ����
    cough cough, “ The wise man from the Himalayas”

its not often i get compliments on here, so Im taking it

So the fake leather type of material is dearer than real leather? Someone has seen you lot coming����
    what cost on saving the planet

what cost on saving the planet
    No, that it costs more than leather. Obviously your point is a plus..but should it cost more?

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I tried Vegan sausages and really enjoyed them - I'd have them before "normal" ones now.
    If you ever saw how mass produced sausages are made you’d never look at one again

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    If you ever saw how mass produced sausages are made you’d never look at one again
    I hear you, my sister won't feed her kids any processed meat and tries not to give them processed food (harder than you'd think with kids) and I'll admit I didn't eat sausages for a few days , but the shock wears off and the cravings for shitty food soon take back over.

I've looked at stuff like beyond meat but it's pricey, Quorn mince is not bad, I'd probably cut down on meat but I'm not paying the prices some foods want!!

You want to google MRM meat products
    Typically hot dogs and see how they are made 😂

MRM stands for Mechanically Recovered Meat 😵😵😵

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I hear you, my sister won't feed her kids any processed meat and tries not to give them processed food (harder than you'd think with kids) and I'll admit I didn't eat sausages for a few days , but the shock wears off and the cravings for shitty food soon take back over.

I've looked at stuff like beyond meat but it's pricey, Quorn mince is not bad, I'd probably cut down on meat but I'm not paying the prices some foods want!!
    Quorn is not badly priced to be fair, then again its been around for ages, the new wave of plant based it over priced, the beyond / impossible burgers are just silly price wise ( though both from the US, so that will not help ) the beyond range in walmart in the us is similar to qourn over here

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    No, that it costs more than leather. Obviously your point is a plus..but should it cost more?
    my post was tongue-in-cheek, the latest " fed " will always be pricey