+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Why do Vegans.......?

Re: Why do Vegans.......?

I have a lot of vegetarian friends and a few who are vegan - and I can't say that any of them 'preach' to me. I think their position is entirely laudable and we have already seen how people who were once considered as cranks are simply ahead of the game.

Who decides what is natural?

So a vegan sausage isn't natural but shoving sage and onion up a chickens arse hole so it's taste nicer is?

You seem awfully angry about something that doesn't affect you at all.

Also if you're irish catholic are you children baptised?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Who decides what is natural?

So a vegan sausage isn't natural but shoving sage and onion up a chickens arse hole so it's taste nicer is?

You seem awfully angry about something that doesn't affect you at all.

Also if you're irish catholic are you children baptised?
    Or putting smiley faces on a slice of ham

Thought it was a quiz where you finish the sentence ?

Anyways here is my answer "Why do Vegans.......? Fart

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I tried Vegan sausages and really enjoyed them - I'd have them before "normal" ones now.
    I gave my vegan sausages to my dog, he farted loudly and bit me

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I gave my vegan sausages to my dog, he farted loudly and bit me
    Your dog is a good judge of character

Quote Originally Posted by Swbluebird View Post
    I'm not vegan but to say "it's not natural" is very odd. What exactly is natural about the way we slaughter animals on an industrial scale for food?

As Fred Elliott, the butcher in Coronation Street said many moons ago, " Eee Ashleigh lad, if we weren't meant to eat cows they wouldn't have made them beef flavour".

Priceless and thought provoking lol

I don’t see the relevance of my kids being baptised and hot dogs?

Quote Originally Posted by Padraig1968 View Post
    I don’t see the relevance of my kids being baptised and hot dogs?
    You said veganism is being forced on them when they couldn't make a choice. But you signing them up at birth for the world's biggest official peado club is fine?

I did say I’m a lapsed catholic!
    Religion being forced on me was one of the reasons and my paedo parish priest preaching veganism was another.
    I actually married a Welsh woman and sent my kids to Welsh medium school- they and I are proud of the fact that they are fluent in the language.
    I also introduced them to Cardiff City but one of them supports Swansea - I’m serious there - fecking disgrace
    But that’s his choice
    I actually insisted he came to watch Cardiff- he was in the Ninian Stand with me and Chopra scores the winner
    I sat in the Swansea end with him at the liability and Bellers curled an unstoppable shot into the top corner- smug da moment lol 😆

You sound a few pig's arse holes short of a sausage mate.

You let your son support the Jacks yet wouldnt let him drink almond milk!!!!

You got your priorities all wrong Paddy.

The game changers on netflix is a very interesting program , giving the pros for veganism.

Possibly surprising how healthy it can be for you . Having had a Vegan partner I tended to eat what she could eat as she couldn't
    reciprocate. Most of it was quite enjoyable although I prefer having meat in my diet.

Piers Morgan also tends to get his knickers in a twist about calling vegan food after meat foods .

I rest my case Padraig.

I know fecking disgraceful and something I’m sincerely sorry for but the reason is his late mother was from Sandfields estate in Port Talbot and I know topography wise it’s actually on the border of the Swansea- Cardiff divide but all of her brothers were Jacks 🙁

Mad how every rubbish wind up merchant on here is irish.

I don't see how being vegan is unhealthy, what can you get from animals that you can't get from vegan food?

Lol I didn’t say it was unhealthy?
    My original question was “Why do vegans want to replicate meat products with plant based food “?

And sorry if you think I’m winding you up Taff 😘

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    But surely to the kids, if they have been brought up that way from birth then it is natural to them?

Eating meat is natural to us because thats the way weve been fed from birth.

My brother in law is a vegan, but not a pushy one, hes never been healthier. Runs half marathons and marathons all the time.

Ive been cutting back on meat and am trying to be pescatarian throughout the week. Ill never give up meat completely, and I dont want to either, but I watched the Dirty Vegan programme and thought, do you know what, im going to give some of the recipes a go and theyve been very tasty.

I made a vegan chowder last night and it was delicious.
    But shirley, the vegan you made it from was meat wasn't he?

My original question was “Why do vegans want to replicate meat products with plant based food “?
    Because meat tastes nice

I actually had some lovely vegetarian food at the Captains Lounge on Friday before the game.

I wouldn’t usually try it but actually enjoyed it

The vegan movement who are against the butchering and eating of meat want their plant based products to look and taste like their meat counterparts.
    It’s just a pure contradiction in terms and is wrong 🤭

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post

I don't see how being vegan is unhealthy, what can you get from animals that you can't get from vegan food?
    Vitamin B12 being the obvious candidate although that is artificially added to a lot of non-dairy alternatives and other foods.

Animal rights is one thing but the more pressing reason why we should all take a leaf out of a vegan's book is that of sustainability. There was an excellent documentary on the BBC (last year, I think) on how unsustainable the meat and dairy industry is and the effect it is having on our planet. Bottom line is - we're all eating too much meat and we all have a duty to reduce our intake.

Meanwhile on Cardiff City Lesbian Messageboard the raging debate is why are vibrators penis shaped?

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    It makes it relatable so the transition is easier.
    A bit like a strap on penis then?

Heisenberg

The vegan movement who are against the butchering and eating of meat want their plant based products to look and taste like their meat counterparts.
    It’s just a pure contradiction in terms and is wrong ��
    What shape would you suggest a vegan burger be? It's just a burger patty that fits inside a bun - the clue is that a beef burger is called a "beef burger" and not just a "burger". Same with a chicken burger... it's the shape that makes it a burger.

I'd be more inclined to eat less meat if healthier options had the same taste and texture as meat... but as it stands, I haven't really given it much of a try as of yet, but I will. I really can't understand your logic on this one.

It’s just a pure contradiction in terms and is wrong ��
    How is it wrong?!!?

No-one is forcing you not to eat meat.

You swear they have banned animal meat and you can only buy plant based products.