+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ignore feature.

Re: Ignore feature.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Board suggestion.

Still, there can't be too many Welsh people from Cardiff with Jamaican grandparents/great grandparents or whatever it is. I still reckon I know you 🙈

Good thing is you always if ore me when I mention this, so at least now you'll leave me be.

I'm sure Mike can check who does and doesn't have posters on ignore, but back to the thread, I think it would be a productive addition.
    What the hell are you wittering on about now?

I have TDA and TH63 on "ignore".
    They are stupid, self-promoting, up-their-***** goons who promote false stories.
    Nothing personal mind.

Why have anyone on ignore? I don’t mind reading the nutty posters contributions, some of the insults are a laugh, it’s only words, not as if anyone has ever made Beddau Square Gardens for showtime. If anyone does organise a dust up there mind I’d love to be invited.

I've tried to ignore this but ultimately failed.

Why would anybody who participates on a messageboard freely without obligation have anybody on ignore?
    All you have to do if you are indifferent to a subject or person is ignore them by not posting.

Also have you not thought that sometimes it means more when you ignore the person?
    Go on, try it. Un-ignore the ignored. Then you can ignore them at will.

I only have dembethewarrior on ignore so haven't seen this thread

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post

Why would anybody who participates on a messageboard freely without obligation have anybody on ignore?
    The same reason as why you don't go on Twitter and follow everybody that's on there

If I ever had anybody on ignore they’ve probably flounced by now.

I'm sure Mike can check who does and doesn't have posters on ignore.
    I’m pretty sure he couldn’t give a shit and has got better things to do.

And yes, yes, youve got me on ignore, blah, blah, blah. Just pointing out how utterly pathetic you sound.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I’m pretty sure he couldn’t give a shit and has got better things to do.

And yes, yes, youve got me on ignore, blah, blah, blah. Just pointing out how utterly pathetic you sound.
    It is strange. I view this place as a bit of a community and I honestly think If I could help someone out on here I would do so without hesitation - I’m ok with calling people out as well if I have a strong opinion - I know I have with you in the past (but you deal with it well and you’ll give it right back... and I’m good with that too). This Dembe character is the one person who only seems to have dick mode permanently on.

I use the What's New link. I don't think many do, but it's useful. It shows the most recent new posts.

Ignore makes this even more useful, as it stops those posts appearing there too.

I wish Mr Morris would make it possible to ignore one's own messages and for them not to appear when quoted in another's response. I post so much utter crap I have no desire to reread it after pressing Submit.

I had Hartley on ignore because he drinks his own piss but then I realised the ignore function isn't great on here because of quoted posts etc.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    What the hell are you wittering on about now?
    Are you not a Welsh bloke from Cardiff living in Canada? Do you not have Jamaican heritage?

Can't be too many of your description, that are also mad enough to support Cardiff city, living in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I've tried to ignore this but ultimately failed.

All you have to do if you are indifferent to a subject or person is ignore them by not posting.

Also have you not thought that sometimes it means more when you ignore the person?
    Go on, try it. Un-ignore the ignored. Then you can ignore them at will.

Bad will power, and it doesn't just help me it helps others, imagine me and those I chose to ignore ruining thread after thread with silly comments..

Straight outta bullshit, scrolls past all my posts but is also able to conclude I am always on "permanent dick mode".

Blokes a pathological liar mun.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I wish Mr Morris would make it possible to ignore one's own messages and for them not to appear when quoted in another's response. I post so much utter crap I have no desire to reread it after pressing Submit.
    I always look for your posts when I am feeling too cheerful and optimistic.

Thought this post would raise some decent debate on an idea to change the board, may even get some old posters back and see others contribute more as a result.

Instead, we get the people who moans about threads being ruined, ruining the thread.

Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I always look for your posts when I am feeling too cheerful and optimistic.
    Have you the right link here? Surely you should have linked with Dembe!

(PS Trout in Frome in 2020)

Thought this post would raise some decent debate on an idea to change the board, may even get some old posters back and see others contribute more as a result.
    We need SLUDGE for that

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Have you the right link here? Surely you should have linked with Dembe!

(PS Trout in Frome in 2020)
    Howdy, Cyclops. I think I'm Trouted Out. Seen him many times and enjoyed his gigs but I don't feel desperately to see him again.
    Looking forward to seeing Messrs Santana and Trower (my favourite two axemen on the planet) in the next two months.

Instead, we get the people who moans about threads being ruined, ruining the thread.

Oh well.
    Dick... the only way you could possibly contribute to making this board better is by flouncing

Is this thread just one person talking to themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Singular v plural. Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Dick... the only way you could possibly contribute to making this board better is by flouncing
    No need for name calling.

Mike..